i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2

Discus and support i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the xbox service messege with the codes for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XDRogueAssassin, Jan 6, 2016.

1. i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2

i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the xbox service messege with the codes for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

:)

XDRogueAssassin, Jan 6, 2016
  2. XDRogueAssassin, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Never got the codes for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the xbox service messege with the codes for Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 & 2

XDRogueAssassin, Jan 6, 2016
Thema:

i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2

1. i bourt Rainbow 6 siege on December 28 and i still haven't got the codes for vagas 1 and 2 - Similar Threads - bourt Rainbow siege

2. Rainbow Six Siege erased from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege erased from my account: Hi yall, im having an issue that a microsoft rep was no help with. Ive been playing Siege for probably five months now. I only ever use my own profile. Its the only profile I pay for xbox live on....
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition uninstalled and needs to pay again: For some odd reason my ultimate edition just uninstalled itself and now I have to pay again, anybody know why? (btw I've had it since year 1 and this has never happened to me p.s. its year 5 now)...
  4. Rainbow six siege hasn't loaded for 3 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege hasn't loaded for 3 months: All right I really want to talk to someone that knows about this from like Ubisoft or something but I've already have and all that's gotten me is troubleshooting that I've done before I've done...
  5. Issues with rainbow six

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with rainbow six: After doing the upgrade on Rainbow six I am unable to access the game. It is stuck on the loading screen. This has been over a week now, I have contacted support multiple times and have done all...
  6. Rainbow Six Siege Add-Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Add-Ons: Recently I bought Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe edition, when I realised I was logged into my friends account. I can still play the game but I didn't receive the add-ons, instead it was my friend who...
  7. Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Error code: 6-0x00001000 unable to fix: I dont understand what to do at this point. The game works fine on other accounts and has only given me this issue with the new update. Ive deleted the game and reinstalled it, moved it from...
  8. Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege Gameshare: Hi, So me and my friend have been game sharing for several months now with no problems. He managed to install the gemstone weapon skins and the year 4 pass off of me and I installed the safari...
  9. rainbow six seige

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six seige: hi there, i bought rainbow six seige digital version this last month from xbox one, never able to find a match on sea server. i am very disappointed as well i lost my money.... Tried every...
  10. I have rainbow six deluxe purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have rainbow six deluxe purchased: but I don't have access to the pass from year 2 2f0e012e-34ca-4deb-80e1-be4d6185d462