I buy 1k fortnite vbucks and i dont receive the code

Discus and support I buy 1k fortnite vbucks and i dont receive the code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, today I bought 1000 vbucks I have already written for support and the answer so far nowhere I tried to search code everywhere but nothing will... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matejkocib, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Matejkocib
    Matejkocib Guest

Code:
    Hello, today I bought 1000 vbucks I have already written for support and the answer so far nowhere I tried to search code everywhere but nothing will help me someone please?
    :)

Matejkocib, Feb 17, 2021
  2. nythics Win User

if you buy vbucks in the fortnite game online then they appear in your vbucks no code neccesary (or atleast they should) you only need a code if you buy them at a physical store i believe i dont know as i do not play fortnite but i used to
  3. TitanRisque Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold
    @njal the blue hello i need help with the 1k vbucks
  4. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Live gold

Hi

I am sorry but this is wrong place to request code

but you can buy 3 month gold + 1000 fortnite vbucks with just 10$
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought V-buck from the Microsoft store but I did not get it

When you purchase vbucks in the ms store, you need to login to fortnite on xbox to receive your vbucks
  6. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
Thema:

1. I buy 1k fortnite vbucks and i dont receive the code - Similar Threads - buy fortnite vbucks

2. How to buy or subscribe my child to the new Fortnite Crew subscription on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy or subscribe my child to the new Fortnite Crew subscription on Fortnite: I have tried adding the money but all we get is a message as that it can't even ask a parent to buy it or subscribe but that hugs work when asking to find another way. Which I don't get?!? and I...
  3. Microsoft credit balance to buy items in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft credit balance to buy items in fortnite: Hi, My son wanted to buy a couple of items on fortnite. His settings require him to ask for permission. I received the email and followed the links adding credit to his microsoft account and...
  4. Can I buy fortnite packet's from microsoft store and get it on fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy fortnite packet's from microsoft store and get it on fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought Packets from the Microsoft Store, will the Packets transfer to...
  5. IF I BUY THE YELLOW JACKET PACK IN THE MICROSOFT STORE, WILL IT APPEAR IN MY FORTNITE GAME...

in XBoX on Windows
    IF I BUY THE YELLOW JACKET PACK IN THE MICROSOFT STORE, WILL IT APPEAR IN MY FORTNITE GAME...: Today i decide I am going to buy the yellow jacket skin, but i dont know where its going to appear one's i buy it. i dont have an xbox console but i play on my pc, pls reply and help me out on...
  6. Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to buy vBuck from Fortnite from a family account: I am trying to buy $24.99 of vBucks from fortnite for my son. He initiated the purchase and it said it will ask permission. I get the notification that he is asking permission so I click Accept....
  7. How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?: My son wants battle pass so I approved and bought him $10 of microsoft money. That shows on his account but it doesn't show in fortnite. It asks for permission again and says that he has to ask...
  8. Eu não estou conseguindo comprar coisas no fortnite[Translation-I'm not getting to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu não estou conseguindo comprar coisas no fortnite[Translation-I'm not getting to buy...: Bom, eu fui comprar algumas coisas no fortnite com o cartão de crédito e apareceu um erro, eu não sei oque pode ser mas se alguém souber uma forma de ajudar será bom [Translation-Well, I went to...
  9. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  10. problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...: Eu ainda estou com problema e tente ligar ou entrar em chat mas nao consigo, so fica carregando e aparecendo "Conectando você a um agente ao vivo" eu preciso arrumar isso logo, porque quero...