i buy membership from Amazon it say change location

Discus and support i buy membership from Amazon it say change location in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how can I use this 3 membership that says change my loc ation 2364a6f5-8cf3-424f-aa8c-b160b087e67f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KelvinJames1, Mar 26, 2020.

1. KelvinJames1
    KelvinJames1 Guest

how can I use this 3 membership that says change my loc

ation

:)

KelvinJames1, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Etag_Mixer Win User

you would need to look at a refund, it apears that you bought the subscription of amazon that is not valid for your region, as the codes are locked and region specific there is no way around it
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

4. Xelnon Win User

Gifting a digital game

But i CANNOT order one off amazon UK. How do i change my amazon account location? Without doing that it says “this item is geographically locked” and wont allow me to buy the digital code from amazon UK. Thought i changed it but apparently not?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Help

If you don't have a gold membership, then yes you will need to buy it, you can buy the membership from xbox.com, your console, from your local game retail store or online stores like amazon.
  6. MaximumFusion Win User

Cancel ultimate game pass

I was just going to buy a 12mo Gold membership from Amazon & just cancel game pass but the answer above is much better.
Thema:

1. i buy membership from Amazon it say change location - Similar Threads - buy membership Amazon

2. Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox Live Membership from Best Buy Training Module: Contacted Xbox support but cannot pull purchase history because no code was found because it was not purchased. 43482b57-b0d9-4557-bc40-73d6b67a67e8
  3. achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achat d'un membership xbox live gold et de GTA IV (xbox360) (Mod Translation: Buy a...: j'ai dépensé pres de 100$ pour pouvoir jouer a gta. en vain. ça fait 40 fois que jessaye de downloader le [Mod Removed – Profanity] de jeu et le download, en plus d'etre lent, (genre 2h facile...
  4. Buy Membership card from websites

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Membership card from websites: 1) If I buy a "Membership Card" from some websites or from Amazon, Will it work in Saudi Arabia? 2) Suppose the membership is activated on my console in saudi Arabia, then I moved to Egypt. My...
  5. Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card?: Can I buy Xbox Live Gold membership with an Xbox gift card? 6620f0b1-8bf4-4485-b715-ccef9cbb61fd
  6. HOW TO BUY GOLD MEMBERSHIP IN PAKISTAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO BUY GOLD MEMBERSHIP IN PAKISTAN: IM TRYING TO BUY MEMBR SHIP..BUT COUNTRY SELECTION IS GREYED OUT WITH US DEFAULT OPTION 896acb9f-a0a1-43ac-b2a0-3807d3831aa6
  7. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  8. I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free ...: I bought a 3 month live membership on Feb 14 and there was a promotion to buy one get one free that I received but when I open the email it says no content and I can’t find the code. This has...
  9. How to buy a gold membership from the child's account balance? Parent approval ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy a gold membership from the child's account balance? Parent approval ??: Hello there, 1) I did not know about the child account so that we started by creating an outlook email for him and he signed into Xbox one S. on his own. 2) After I realized the mistake i...
  10. Don’t buy Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don’t buy Gold Membership: I have always been an avid supporter of Microsoft and Xbox and I still am. However the Xbox live gold is not worth the money. They build it it up but the benefits suck completely. The games they...