**I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

Discus and support **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Can you pleas help to get my codes. i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AwsomeTeKaY, Sep 25, 2016.

1. AwsomeTeKaY
    AwsomeTeKaY Guest

**I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order

Can you pleas help to get my codes.

i bought them 12th of september via the xbox store and got 1 message from xbox live containing 3 or 4 codes

and was going to redeem them on my xbox but by mistake deleted it without redeem them first.

My gamertag is:

:)

AwsomeTeKaY, Sep 25, 2016
  2. JohnnyBoy716
    JohnnyBoy716 Guest
    Deleted my message for Mafia 3 avatar items!!

SR# [Mod Removed]

I accidently deleted my message containing my pre-order bonus for Mafia 3 before redeeming the code.

JohnnyBoy716, Sep 25, 2016
  3. KingHerald3
    KingHerald3 Guest
    Mafia 3 DLC message

Hi I accidentally deleted the DLC message that you got from pre-ordering the deluxe edition for mafia 3 is there a way that you can send the message to me again. thanks

KingHerald3, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mafia 3 digital pre-order bonus

7. Wrecked Stamps Win User

I deleted message containing code for EA Access for preordering of FIFA 17

(edit):

I accidentally deleted the message you sent which contained the code for the one month of EA Access included in my purchase of FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order, before I could redeem the code. I made the purchase on my Xbox in the Store on 6/27/16.
    I either need a new code, or my old one resent to me.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Mafia 3 Pre order Codes Message Accidentally Deleted

Hey there!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :)
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

Mafia 3 pre order code deleted

Hey, BIGB36! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
Thema:

1. **I by mistake deleted a message containing unredeemed codes for mafia 3 delux pre order - Similar Threads - **I mistake deleted

2. How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..): Greetings! I tried to buy "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for my xbox one through browser, and even though I chose "xbox" as the console I wanted the digital copy on, the purchase that was...
  3. I bought this Xbox game for a friend - I redeemed by mistake (new to all this) How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought this Xbox game for a friend - I redeemed by mistake (new to all this) How can I...: Hello friends, I need to get a new redeem # to pass on to the person I bought a game for, how do I do this?? [mod removed] 626c6f5e-7d25-4927-890f-f32b88d0006a
  4. I deleted a message from xbox live by mistake and have now lost the code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted a message from xbox live by mistake and have now lost the code: I accidently deleted the pre-order bonus code for ordering the deluxe edition of Final Fantasy. I have no idea what the code was in redemption towards in the game. Please assist me. Thank you...
  5. i delete a message from xbox live by mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i delete a message from xbox live by mistake: i pre order fifa 17 and battlefield 1 after this xbox live send me a ea access code but i delete the message by mistake how can i get the message again ? 88242791-7159-49d1-9abf-45dadd69e9a8
  6. I deleted my code by mistake :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my code by mistake :(: hi there Microsoft live send me a message code game mafia 3 and I deleted it by mistake , is there a way to get it back ? 45ba748f-cc27-4a24-aa1e-b2a7b591e0ef
  7. I deleted my free download code for Gears of War Judgement by mistake, how can I get another?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I deleted my free download code for Gears of War Judgement by mistake, how can I get another?: I purchased Gears of War Ultimate and accidently deleted my free download code for Gears of War Judgement. I was directed to post here by xbox support to ask for another, so I can finally download...
  8. I Deleted Free Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code By Mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Deleted Free Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Code By Mistake: Hi, I ordered Seige and just received my 2 codes for Vegas 1 & 2. When trying to redeem Vegas 2 I accidentally deleted the message. I contacted Xbox to see if they could retrieve my deleted...
  9. I deleted my code for gears 3 by mistake is it recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my code for gears 3 by mistake is it recover it?: I purchased the gears ultimate edition at release and for doing so I received codes for the previous gears titles. Yesterday I was redeeming the codes for those games, and i thought that I...
  10. I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download a profile i deleted by mistake and idk why its not letting me install my old ...: Right now im trying to install my last profile Chattiestomb79 my xbox is saying that it cant be downloaded and i wanna install it but its like its saying tht my xbox dont feel like doing work...