i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one

Discus and support i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ewqnr7, Jan 16, 2020.

1. ewqnr7
    ewqnr7 Guest

I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so im on here to find
    out if i can know i would love to know and i created the world and im playing on xbox one and its multiplayer

:)

ewqnr7, Jan 16, 2020
  2. EndersVision101 Win User

hi! no need to worry, we'll help you get your minecraft world running.

first: make sure its your world and not a realm.

second: check to see if you have access to xbox live otherwise you can't play multiplayer worlds.

lastly: check to see if your worlds are synced
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello ewqnr7,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We noticed there is
    another thread
    that was created regarding the same issue. We ask that everyone refrain from creating duplicate threads. We will be locking this thread. The forums community is happy to assist you on the other thread. We look forward to hearing from you!
  4. JDoty76 Win User

Minecraft Better Together Compatability

I'm having similar issue. I started world on xbox one, then copied to minecraft (btu version) and can play that from xbox, but I cannot access that world from minecraft pe. I am signed in with my xbox live account in both places but still cannot see my saved
    worlds from the other device
  5. ArminatorX Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

... I am transferring a Minecraft world from xbox one edition Minecraft to Java edition and Windows 10 edition.
    The Minecraft Xbox One Edition only works on the Xbox One Edition.

You might want to upgrade to the Minecraft (without Xbox One Edition in the name) on your Xbox. If you bought Minecraft Xbox One Edition digitally, you can upgrade to "Minecraft" for free.

Then you can import your world from the Xbox One Edition to "Minecraft" for Xbox One.

However, the Support page for Windows 10 Minecraft states: "The Windows 10 Edition does not currently support the transferring of worlds from other devices."

So you can't transfer your world between devices.

You might have to move your World to a paid online Realm server to access it. Or you might have to run your Xbox One Minecraft in Multiplayer, and connect to the running world on your Xbox One with your Windows 10 version.

But you can't have your World separately transferred from Xbox to other devices.

As I said, you can try hosting your world on a Realm server (which you need to pay for), and can then access it with Windows 10, Xbox One, Android, iOS and Nintendo Switch.

But not JAVA.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. i can access all my minecraft worlds apart from this one - Similar Threads - access minecraft worlds

2. I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I use windows 10 Minecraft and i am having trouble accessing realms: i just cant access realms and i dont know how to change the settings. 2b556ba1-2b59-4f30-aa23-8d46cf80fea3
  3. Minecraft access

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft access: I paid for a subscription to minecraft but cannot login. System wont let me reset my password. 456239d0-a94a-4b43-ac34-02db62141e18
  4. Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my Skins or Minecraft Store (minecraft bedrock xbox): So unfortunately, my minecraft has been "broken" for a while now. As i can't access my skins, character creator clothings, purchases from the minecraft store, or the minecraft store itself. Now I...
  5. How do I give access to minecraft dungeons to the familly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give access to minecraft dungeons to the familly?: I just bought minecraft dungeons heroes with my microsoft account (father). I want to give access to my two kids so they can play via the home network on two differents computers. I can't...
  6. XBOX One Minecraft - Can't access one of the worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Minecraft - Can't access one of the worlds: Hi All. My son has a problem with accessing one of his private worlds. All other worlds work ok but the one he's been working on for over 2 years can't be accessed. We tried soft and hard reset...
  7. Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Accessing Xbox One world on Nintendo Switch: I have worlds on my Xbox One that I would like to be able to access from my Nintendo Switch. My understanding is that this is possible, but when I'm logged into my MS account on my switch, I see...
  8. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  9. Minecraft - Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer ?: Can't access saved worlds or use multiplayer on Minecraft, anyone got a solution? 25735af4-4987-4a06-93a9-0d1968e1540b
  10. Minecraft - can I access old worlds if I swap from the disc to the download version of the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - can I access old worlds if I swap from the disc to the download version of the ...: My boys seem to be playing a lot of minecraft (I'm a bad parent I know) but was disappointed to discover you can't copy the game on to the hard drive so am concerned the xbox console is being...