I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

Discus and support I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tordule_28, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Tordule_28
    Tordule_28 Guest

I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried,

• Restarting my Xbox
    • Disconnecting my headset and plugging it back in
    • Putting new batteries in my controller
    • Muting and un-muting myself (getting party members to do the same.)
    • Turning my controller on and off
    Changing headsets and then trying the "broken" one again.

None of these seemed to work. With the last one I said "broken" because I don't believe that my headset is broken, it is the controller/xbox. Since I can hear myself, and I can hear game audio, it is clearly the Xbox. Now, I have
    two Xbox's, and on the second one my microphone works just fine with the exact same headset, just the second one is an Xbox one, whereas the first one is an Xbox One X.

You'd expect there to be a problem with the Xbox one rather than an Xbox one x, but that's not the case. If anyone could help me that would be great, but I haven't found any solutions to my problem yet, because of the fact that
    no one has had this problem, at least I couldn't find anyone.

(I also didn't find anything fit for this problem, so I put it under the category "Accessibility")

:)

Tordule_28, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried... - Similar Threads - hear myself through

2. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox: Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you....
  3. I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear but I can’t talk through my Xbox One Mic: So I need some help.The other day i was just gonna hop on and play around with my friends on fortnite and cod but i soon realized i couldn’t talk. I could hear perfectly fine but i just couldn’t...
  4. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  5. Can hear myself but party can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear myself but party can’t hear me: I was playing fortnite with my friends when all of a sudden they couldn’t hear me, I saw a thread from 3 years ago and tried all the troubleshooting and nothing worked. I can hear myself talk...
  6. unable to hear myself and games i play on xbox one windows 10 app

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to hear myself and games i play on xbox one windows 10 app: so upon attempting to try and record a game I have done multiple testing and I cant hear myself nor the games I play...is there a way I can fix that so I can hear both the game and my own voice?...
  7. Can't hear myself on mic monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear myself on mic monitoring: I have one of the newer Xbox one controllers with the 3.5mm Jack. I wanted the Jack so that I could give my Turtle Beache X07's the mic monitoring feature. The mic monitoring works but pretty much...
  8. Hearing myself in friends headset (Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hearing myself in friends headset (Xbox One): So my friend got a new head set recently and me and some other friends noticed that we all can hear our self's through one of our friends new headset. We have tried everything to fix but can't...
  9. With the June update, can i now hear myself talking in headsets??

in XBoX on Consoles
    With the June update, can i now hear myself talking in headsets??: I thought this update might fix this problem but it doesn't seem to have.. is there something i need to do to fix this? even the 360 doesn't have this problem db066d16-c981-430d-aa66-e7dfbfab99fe
  10. Xbox One Stereo Headset + Adapter - Possible to hear myself through headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset + Adapter - Possible to hear myself through headset?: I recently bought the xbox one stereo headset and adapter ($90) from Gamestop. The sound quality coming from the game is good enough for me. However the headset cancels out so much outside noise...