I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine.

Discus and support I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lexie J, Aug 6, 2022 at 5:12 AM.

1. Lexie J
    Lexie J Guest

I am playing on pc and one is playing on xbox and the other is on pc. I can join either of their worlds but they cannot join mine. All of my permissions have been set correctly but for what ever reason they still can't join me. The setting on my Minecraft world is also correct and I cannot seem to find a solution.

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Lexie

That's really strange, may I know if you tried using or creating temporarily a new world to see if the issue persists?

Or, sign with your account using another PC/device and test from there

This helps us to isolate a bit more the issue, let me know
    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. JHasting Win User

More than just cloud storage

Having the same problem in St. Louis, Missouri. Can not join friend's party and they can't join mine.
  4. EnemyChutoy Win User

Random signing out of Xbox live all day 3/10/14

Managed to get logged in

I can play games etc now but unable to join friends party or games also they can't join mine if I create it ??

As of 12.12 pm gmt

Is anyone else having these problems ??
  5. x Dont Sh0Ot x Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I get the same message too for Minecraft. Can't join theirs and they can't join mine. I successfully joined a chat party once. Every other xbox game I play online multiplayer works fine though. I don't get it. Its really frustrating!
  6. zkiller011 Win User

Minecraft connection issues

The only game thats acting up is minecraft. I can actually join other players worlds, they just cant join mine. Thanks for the reply.
Thema:

1. I can join a friends Minecraft game they can't join mine. - Similar Threads - join friends Minecraft

2. Joining minecraft friends on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining minecraft friends on xbox: My friend and I play minecraft together. I have a xbox one s and they play on Nintendo switch. The last few days we have been playing together fine but I can never see them as online when I first...
  3. Stuck on 'locating server' trying to join a friends world Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on 'locating server' trying to join a friends world Minecraft: So a group of friends and I made and play on a Minecraft bedrock world, they play on PS4 and I'm on PC. Everything was fine until one day I tried to join and randomly got stuck on the locating...
  4. Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend who plays on switch is unable to join my windows 10 realm after 1.19 minecraft...: Simply put since the last update of minecraft bedrock 1.19 my friend is unable to join my windows 10 created realm, My partner can join the realm no problems (Plays via PS4) but unfortunately our...
  5. Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join to friends Minecraft world "locating server" loading infinitely: I have this problem with joining in Minecraft Bedrock edition on mobile worlds, where the one just message i get is "locating server" with no end. I tried everything, switching my connection...
  6. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" is there a fix? please let me know thanks :) a4335009-ba8c-44eb-b4b2-eea95c4a947c
  7. I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join my friend on Minecraft preview: Ok when i try to join my friend it says, "unable to join you need to be friends with somebody in this server" and this is only that friend, and that friend can join anybody else besides me is...
  8. Can't join friend's server in minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friend's server in minecraft.: So yesterday i wanted to play modded minecraft with my friend and he create a world.The method we used is using "hamachi" after i joined i played normally but after i die or leave the game i cant...
  9. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  10. I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m very confused on how to join friends on Minecraft: I made an account im on mobile and I automatically am in a family group my age is over 18 but I can’t leave I want to leave because for some reason I can’t join friends I tried to change settings...