I can no longer access to redeemed game

Discus and support I can no longer access to redeemed game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've redeemed a game key on my Xbox a couple of days ago, installed successfully and played since but unfortunately the game crashed and I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenceDosztar, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BenceDosztar
    BenceDosztar Guest

I've redeemed a game key on my Xbox a couple of days ago, installed successfully and played since but unfortunately the game crashed and I don't have access to it now. Microsoft Store shows I have to buy this game. It is in my order history though it says
    "Cancelled". What does this mean? Something happened or is it just some kind of server issue?

:)

BenceDosztar, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with launching a game you redeemed via a pre-paid code.

For this, I would have to recommend that you
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    as they would be much better equipped to be able to assist you in providing your the info and resolution you seek. We here on the Xbox Forums lack the necessary tools to be able to assist you on this matter.

I hope this helps.
  3. Tim w 619 Win User

Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

I made the same mistake I was waiting to redeem it along with EA access and unfortunately we both lost our chance as it was a dated offer so you can no longer redeem it I'm afraid
  4. Smwutches Win User

Unable to purchase Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my Gold subscription, could I receive it at a later date?

It would have to be redeemed by the end of the month in order to redeem it for free. Once it is no longer part of Games with Gold, it would no longer be possible to redeem it for free.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to Launch Game

If you did not redeem a code for the game, then that means the original owner had installed the game and left the console as their Home console so you would have had access to it. If they changed their Home setting, you no longer have access to the game. You
    would need to purchase it in order to continue playing it.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Lost access to Games with Gold library

Heya bl3cksun.

Is it possible when you redeemed the games you were signed in with a different account which is no longer tied to your Xbox One? If so, if that account has been removed or it has changed your home console you wouldn't be able to access the redeemed codes.
Thema:

1. I can no longer access to redeemed game - Similar Threads - longer access redeemed

2. The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    The Old Mixer Experience no longer accessible. Why?: Now I recently saw a post on r/mixer about somebody who was wondering why mixer no longer had FTL (sub second latency), I tried directing them to the old mixer experience from the banner on the...
  3. Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't recover password, no longer have access to e-mail: My problem is pretty simple, but I am finding the solution to be impossible. I first made my XBOX account in college, using my college e-mail and my telephone from that era. My XBOX account has...
  4. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  5. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  6. Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...: non riesco ad accedere [Edit - Translation] - I can not log in 137c72f6-082b-472f-a755-271f167c31cf
  7. Can no longer access games on all profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer access games on all profiles: I have an Xbox 360, and last year we had a problem with the Xbox. We ended up transferring the hard drive from the broken one, to another one, to continue using Xbox. When we did that, we lost the...
  8. Purchased games no longer accessible on XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased games no longer accessible on XBOX: My Son got xbox and some games with it and had a problem with a Gamer Tag and delated the tag or account and we cant seem to recover that Particuar account or to know what the account was or...
  9. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  10. Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download queue / history no longer accessible via xbox.com: UPDATE: As of October 1st 2018, Sign in to your Microsoft account no longer displays Xbox 360 games. As suggested, I've submitted the issue to Xbox Ideas Uservoice. You can support the...