I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

Discus and support I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Radiant Sword X, Jul 9, 2019.

1. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

So here is a problem. I have tried to make a purchase with my Microsoft credits, but it asks me to pay the difference with my credit card. Truth is, I have more than enough store credits, but now I think it doesn't work anymore? Seriously, I have to pay
    partial fees? Why?

:)

Radiant Sword X, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase?

I think I was trying to buy Mixer Embers, but the store credit was incorrectly displayed as $16. But at the same time, my console showed that I had $7, but in truth, I had no credits left. What happened?
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

What? No I don't remember that.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Radiant,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Have you recently changed your region? If you did, the currency in your account would not have followed you to your new region. This could cause a situation in where you have different amounts of currency for
    each region your console has been associated to.

If this is not the case, you may want to try
    contacting a live agent
    to go over your billing account.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

What and where are you trying to purchase? please note some credit is only able to use on certain stores and stuff :). Example the xbox 360 store and the xbox one store are separate so if you try to use xbox one credit on a 360 game it won't work or register.
  6. UHx1xHuey Win User

editing payment option question???

No, That is not what i want to do, Or trying to do!

My 12month subscription was bought with my sisters credit card, But she just recently got a new credit card. So the credit card that my 12month subscription is under is no longer in use. So my question is, Should i edit my payment options and add the new
    credit card info for my 12month live subscription? Because right now my 12month sunscription is under her old credit card that is no longer in use.

But i also have auto renuall OFF, But is it okay it i just continue to use my 12 months with the old card info in my xbox? I dont buy anything with it, It's only for my 12months gold. So should i just let it expire than change the card into with the new
    card?
Thema:

1. I can no longer use Store Credits. I have to now use my credit card for purchase? - Similar Threads - longer Store Credits

2. I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled a game I bought, and I can't reinstall it because it's no longer on the store: Exactly as the title suggests. I purchased "Evolve" digitally last year and uninstalled it to make space, and was hoping to play it with a friend today only to be met with no such game in my...
  3. No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    No longer receiving Microsoft Rewards Points for 360 store purchases: For a couple of weeks now I am no longer getting microsoft rewards points when I purchase 360 titles on the store. For Xbox one games, I get points. I chatted with support and they agree this is...
  4. 360 game no longer in store, but I own it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    360 game no longer in store, but I own it: Wondering if anyone knows the answer to this - I game pretty much exclusively on Xbox One, including the awesome backwards compatibility, but I still have one game that I owned on my 360 which I...
  5. Alphajax no longer in Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alphajax no longer in Store: Hi Any idea why Alphajax is no longer available in the Store? I can no longer sign in. Has anyone heard from the developers or publisher? Thanks 4b369484-8dcd-4b1c-8e10-2de49a2bd08e
  6. The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game package i wanted to purchase is no longer in the store: Tomorrow i was going to buy this game pack because i just bought a new Xbox One and i want to make the most games but right now i was checking if this package of games was still there and it was a...
  7. NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA Gametime App - no longer in App store? Xbox360: Was having issue with the NBA Gametime app on Xbox 360, so decicied to do the following: Deleted the app (but after that, when I go to the App store, its no longer there) Cleared the cache on...
  8. XBOX 360 store no longer accessible on XBOX one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 store no longer accessible on XBOX one: After the Cortana update I discovered that there was no Xbox 360 store. I searched everywhere and looked all over the web and no one seemed to be experiencing this issue. I called Microsoft twice,...
  9. Games bought from store no longer working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games bought from store no longer working: Hi, posting from my sons account, he's 8 so is a little upset and wont post himself. It would seem that pretty much all of the games that I have purchased for him ( or hes gotten himself ) from...
  10. Store App is no longer fully translated to Polish

in XBoX on Consoles
    Store App is no longer fully translated to Polish: It seems that Store app is no longer fully translated to Polish. For example "Deals", "Games", "Apps", "Redeem a code" and "Memberships" are no longer translated and appear in English....