I can not buy any game in the store, help

Discus and support I can not buy any game in the store, help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy a game in Argentina, it gives an error. [img] Smothing wrong with my acc. I tied the card to another account, it turned out to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ortoh, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ortoh
    Ortoh Guest

Hi, I'm trying to buy a game in Argentina, it gives an error.

I can not buy any game in the store, help [​IMG]
    Smothing wrong with my acc. I tied the card to another account, it turned out to buy. thank

:)

Ortoh, Oct 27, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

• Hello Ortoh It is outlined here.
    • If the recipient receives the following error message: “Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed”—this means that givers and recipients must always be in the same country
      or region. If not, you can return the game for a refund.
    Important You must request a refund for an unredeemed code within 14 days of making the purchase. If the code has been redeemed, we’re unable to process a refund, even if it’s within 14 days
    of purchase. For more info, see Microsoft Gift Terms and Conditions (digital goods).
  3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Sign into paypal and try use that as your payment option .If you have paypal try Using that instead.

Hope it helps
  4. Ortoh Win User

I tried it from the phone, computer, console - the result is the same. It gives the first error, then the error of the mismatch of the regions. I looked at the forum for answers about the mismatch of
    regions. I checked everything, the regions coincide. Maybe I got a ban? But the account was used only on my console, my mobile phone and on my PC. Maybe even at the same time. I created a second account - for my wife. So far, the shocktober discount has bought
    a game from her account as a gift . I'm trying to activate the code on my account, it says to me that the game was purchased in another region. On the console and in the billing settings, everything is correct. Thnks
    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you try buy the game in some PC via Https://www.xbox.com/ you have the same result?
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

You have to check the account country settings not the console region and i think paypal is available in
    argentina
Thema:

1. I can not buy any game in the store, help - Similar Threads - buy game store

2. Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to buy blackout xbox one game from the microsoft store?: Blackout is a battle royale mode from Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. 188f8c2f-920c-4887-a3fa-59af4a17f65f
  3. I own a game but the store says I must buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game but the store says I must buy it: Hi guys need help. I own the hard copy of a game but going to the store it says I can buy the game? 84daa614-2d43-4d6a-93e5-576c57e83546
  4. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835
  5. Buying game from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying game from the Microsoft Store: Hello, there is promotion for an Xbox One S All Digital Edition which gives one of the games for free (Fifa20, Spyro, Borderlands3). I would like to know if any purchase made on the Microsoft...
  6. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  7. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  8. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  9. Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store In-Game Buying Problem: [img] (English: To do this, change the setting You can not buy or download due to your account configuration. Your parent can customize privacy settings on Xbox Live for your profile in...
  10. ซื้อเกมใน Store[Buy games in the store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ซื้อเกมใน Store[Buy games in the store]: คือผมมีปัญหา ซึ่งผมเคยซื้อเกมstate of decay 2 บนMicrosoft Store ผ่านไป 2 ปีเกมหายจากบัญชีไม่ทราบว่ามีวิธีแก้ไหม พอกลับไปดูบิลตอนสั่งซื้อใน Gmail เมล์ของปี 2017 หายไปหมดแล้ว [Translation - I have...