I can not buy any game in the store, help

Discus and support I can not buy any game in the store, help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to buy a game in Argentina, it gives an error. [img] Smothing wrong with my acc. I tied the card to another account, it turned out to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ortoh, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Ortoh
    Ortoh Guest

Hi, I'm trying to buy a game in Argentina, it gives an error.

I can not buy any game in the store, help [​IMG]
    Smothing wrong with my acc. I tied the card to another account, it turned out to buy. thank

:)

Ortoh, Oct 27, 2019
  2. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

• Hello Ortoh It is outlined here.
    • If the recipient receives the following error message: “Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed”—this means that givers and recipients must always be in the same country
      or region. If not, you can return the game for a refund.
    Important You must request a refund for an unredeemed code within 14 days of making the purchase. If the code has been redeemed, we’re unable to process a refund, even if it’s within 14 days
    of purchase. For more info, see Microsoft Gift Terms and Conditions (digital goods).
  3. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Sign into paypal and try use that as your payment option .If you have paypal try Using that instead.

Hope it helps
  4. Ortoh Win User

I tried it from the phone, computer, console - the result is the same. It gives the first error, then the error of the mismatch of the regions. I looked at the forum for answers about the mismatch of
    regions. I checked everything, the regions coincide. Maybe I got a ban? But the account was used only on my console, my mobile phone and on my PC. Maybe even at the same time. I created a second account - for my wife. So far, the shocktober discount has bought
    a game from her account as a gift . I'm trying to activate the code on my account, it says to me that the game was purchased in another region. On the console and in the billing settings, everything is correct. Thnks
    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

If you try buy the game in some PC via Https://www.xbox.com/ you have the same result?
  6. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

You have to check the account country settings not the console region and i think paypal is available in
    argentina
Thema:

1. I can not buy any game in the store, help - Similar Threads - buy game store

2. Microsoft Store Telling Me to Re-buy A Game I Bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Telling Me to Re-buy A Game I Bought: I bought a key for Sea of Thieves and had no problems with it until yesterday. I tried customer support of both Microsoft and the website from which I bought the game from and neither gave me a...
  3. Покупка игры в MS Store на PC и игра в нее на XBOX[Translation-Buying a game from MS Store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Покупка игры в MS Store на PC и игра в нее на XBOX[Translation-Buying a game from MS Store...: Всем добрый день! Если купить игру (в частности MS Flight Simulator 2020) в MS Store на Windows, а потом когда выйдет XBOX Serios X, смогу ли я в нее играть там или надо будет опять ее покупать...
  4. Games That Show You Can Play This Game Or Buy It To Own And After Closing The Store And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games That Show You Can Play This Game Or Buy It To Own And After Closing The Store And...: Need Help I Am Dowmloading Minecraft Deungons But After Closing The Store It Not Showing And In Store I have Not Downloaded It Yet Pls Reply It Happen To Other Games Also...
  5. Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure: Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure sxnNRpkFKEGWaEQv.0.0.15.9 2020/06/15 - 21:59:41 UTC I tried both online in browser and xbox, it does n't work....
  6. Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game purchased from microsoft store, can I switch PCs without buying another copy?: I want to run a game I purchased on one laptop on another. It wont let me play. Do I need to uninstall it on the first laptop, before it will download on the other? Minecraft Dungions....
  7. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  8. Buying games on the Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying games on the Xbox store: Im just wanting to know what will happen if i buy a game on the xbox store which is very expensive. Like after putchase is it saved to my profile so if i had to get a new cbox it will be saved to...
  9. Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you buy xbox 360 games on an XB1 with microsoft store credit?: I was going to buy skate 3 with an XB1 store credit card and it did not let me. Any help? is it possible? 10845fb1-a669-4a25-9a47-7c362f2bbcd3
  10. Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to buy games or add-ons form the store. Location problem: I reside in Nepal and I cannot purchase anything form the Xbox store. I originally bought the Xbox from the United States and now have moved to Nepal and now when I try to purchase anything from...