I can not buy games

Discus and support I can not buy games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t buy games. I constantly get out an error. Failed to process payment. I have already tried several different cards. everything is an early... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smaginviktor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Smaginviktor
    Smaginviktor Guest

I can not buy games

I can’t buy games. I constantly get out an error. Failed to process payment. I have already tried several different cards. everything is an early mistake.

:)

Smaginviktor, Sep 1, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I can not buy a game !!!

Just check the avaliablity of that game, and if it is avaliable in Brazil, try other devices.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not buy a game !!!

Hey there Le 1Bigo,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with completing a purchase.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot
    article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox 360 Marketplace purchasing
    . The solutions on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

I can not buy games

Hello
    ИльяВерещако

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried removing your debit card / payment option from your account and re-adding it back on?

That sometimes helps.

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

I can not buy games

Have you tried signing out and back in

Have you verified you have a method of purchase recorded ie credit card in your profile?

You are not region locked your address is not the same as your purchasing information?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not buy games

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with purchasing backward compatible games on the Xbox
    One.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360
    Marketplace purchasing
    . The solutions on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Also use the solutions on this page if you have problems purchasing or downloading Xbox 360 content in the following
    scenarios on your Xbox Oneconsole:

• Downloading a free Xbox 360 Games with Gold game
    • Making a purchase or acquiring free content in the Xbox One avatar app
    • Making a purchase or acquiring free content in the Windows 10 avatar app
    • Purchasing or acquiring a free Xbox 360 game

Hope this helps.
Thema:

I can not buy games

1. I can not buy games - Similar Threads - buy games

2. Problem with buying and downloading a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with buying and downloading a game: Hello. Today I bought the game "I am alive" on the xbox one console, the payment passed, as usual. But I can't download the game, I can only buy it again. Before that I bought another game and...
  3. Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one: When i buy xbox game pass for some reason it automatically makes its the ultimate edition and it cancels my xbox live how do i fix this 5481db94-52d5-4933-b5bd-759a4800ef5b
  4. Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox saying I need to 'buy a copy of a game' (Battlefront 2) I've already bought and paid...: I bought a copy Battlefront 2 (receipt and payment in Jan 2020) - at the time I had a game pass, but when that expired two day's ago, so did my access to the game. Note: I bought the game, it was...
  5. Having to re buy games i already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to re buy games i already own: I have owned Gears 3 digital copy for 3 or more years,tried to play it but error code comes up saying i don't own a digital copy and need to buy it,so i did,now its saying i need to re buy the...
  6. XBOX not allowing me to buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX not allowing me to buy games: is this happening to anyone else? Called my bank and they say everything is fine but can't even purchase a game. I know it says services are down but it says purchasing is good but its not. Is...
  7. jogo diz que precisa comprar sendo que eu resgatei ele em código[game says you need to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo diz que precisa comprar sendo que eu resgatei ele em código[game says you need to buy...: Olá, comprei um Xbox One X Edição limitada Gears 5 e chegou na quarta feira dia 24 de junho. No mesmo dia que chegou o console eu criei minha conta microsoft, loguei nela no xbox, atualizei e...
  8. comprar un juego de xbox 360 para xbox one[buy an xbox 360 game for xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    comprar un juego de xbox 360 para xbox one[buy an xbox 360 game for xbox one]: hola. quiero comprar un juego de xbox 360 retrocompatible. Tengo una xbox one pero no puedo hacer la compra. Tengo todos mis datos de compra en xbox pero cuando entro para hacer la compra me dice...
  9. Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy a game on the Xbox 360 Marketplace online: I've been wanting to get Left for Dead 2 again since it's backwards compatible and I realized I could buy it digitally online via the Xbox 360 marketplace. However, when I go to purchase the game...
  10. Buying a game for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a game for pc: I want to buy minecraft dungeons windows 10 edition for my lap top will my friend be able to play it as well if his home console is the same as mine? I would be buying it from the xbox app on my...