I can not buy games

Discus and support I can not buy games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t buy games. I constantly get out an error. Failed to process payment. I have already tried several different cards. everything is an early... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smaginviktor, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Smaginviktor
    Smaginviktor Guest

I can not buy games

I can’t buy games. I constantly get out an error. Failed to process payment. I have already tried several different cards. everything is an early mistake.

:)

Smaginviktor, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

I can not buy games

Hello
    ИльяВерещако

Thanks for the update.

Have you tried removing your debit card / payment option from your account and re-adding it back on?

That sometimes helps.

Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I can not buy games

Have you tried signing out and back in

Have you verified you have a method of purchase recorded ie credit card in your profile?

You are not region locked your address is not the same as your purchasing information?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

I can not buy games

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with purchasing backward compatible games on the Xbox
    One.

I recommend checking out the following troubleshoot article:
    Troubleshoot Xbox 360
    Marketplace purchasing
    . The solutions on this page can help resolve issues purchasing content or downloading free content from the
    Xbox 360 Marketplace.

Also use the solutions on this page if you have problems purchasing or downloading Xbox 360 content in the following
    scenarios on your Xbox Oneconsole:

• Downloading a free Xbox 360 Games with Gold game
    • Making a purchase or acquiring free content in the Xbox One avatar app
    • Making a purchase or acquiring free content in the Windows 10 avatar app
    • Purchasing or acquiring a free Xbox 360 game

Hope this helps.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

I can not buy games

Hi there

Where are you trying buy games and what game are you having purchasing?. Have you tried to buy it via xbox.com and other possible ways of purchasing?
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

I can not buy a game !!!

Just check the avaliablity of that game, and if it is avaliable in Brazil, try other devices.
Thema:

I can not buy games

1. I can not buy games - Similar Threads - buy games

2. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  3. NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    NONE of the XBOX PC Apps are working correctly after buying the Game Pass: Last night I bought the game pass on my PC. Immediately after doing so, the Xbox Companion App gave me error (0x409) 0x80131501, The Xbox (Beta) App won't load past the Xbox symbol, and the...
  4. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  5. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  6. Comprar juegos de Xbox 360 [Translation - Buy Xbox 360 games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprar juegos de Xbox 360 [Translation - Buy Xbox 360 games]: Hola, tengo un problema, hay descuentos con gold de algunos juegos del xbox 360 que quisiera comprar, al momento de intentarlo me pide una tarjeta de crédito o débito, el problema es que yo no...
  7. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  8. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  9. Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i buy Windows Store PC Games by using Xbox gift card?: so im adult but dont have credit card or any non-physical method of payment and want to buy Remastered version of GTA SA from windows store, im think about using gift cards but i cant find any...
  10. Can't buy games or cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy games or cards: Hi! I wanted to book Fifa 20 on the microsoft store and It says "Get in touch with us at Microsoft. We have problems processing your payment". I did it again with another credit card and I had...