I can not buy Ninja Gaiden Black with $ 200 Mexican pesos in my account.

Discus and support I can not buy Ninja Gaiden Black with $ 200 Mexican pesos in my account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help I can not buy the Ninja Gaiden Black game and I already buy a gift card at a self-service store. It does not let me buy it that way, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rorroman leon, Nov 28, 2017.

1. I can not buy Ninja Gaiden Black with $ 200 Mexican pesos in my account.

I need help I can not buy the Ninja Gaiden Black game and I already buy a gift card at a self-service store.

It does not let me buy it that way, then how?

The truth is that Xbox is declining in prestige and quality.

There is no help for the faithful to xbox ....

How unfortunate they are.

:)

rorroman leon, Nov 28, 2017
  2. YER6NIK
    YER6NIK Guest
    HELP I BUY A GAME ON PROMOTION BUT COST ME AT FULL PRICE.

I JUST BUY A PAYCARD AND REDEEM THE CODE THEN I HAD 321 PESOS MEXICANS AND IN THIS BLACK FRIDAY I WANT TO BUY ALAN WAKE ON PROMOTION OF APPROXIMATE 104 PESOS MEXICANS AND THEN BUY ANOTHER GAME BUT THEY CHARGE ME 300 PESOS MEXICANS AND I WANT HELP ABOUT WHAT
    I CAN DO I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I WANT TO BUY OTHER GAME. THANKS FOR PAY ATTENTION AND I HOPE THAT ANYBODY CAN HELP ME.

YER6NIK, Nov 28, 2017
  3. diego412
    diego412 Guest
    Ninja Gaiden Black

Look, I purchase Ninja Gaiden Black from the USA store and when i tried to download it, it stops at 99%, i dond live in USA im Mexican, so my question is:

If I buy the game on the Mexican store, I'll not get any download issues?? because I already have the 1200 MPS, but i dont want to waste it.

diego412, Nov 28, 2017
  4. J.R.G. Win User

What is the hardest game(s) that you've beaten?

(1) Ninja Gaiden for the Original Xbox (not Ninja Gaiden Black) --> This game will grind you into dust
    This is the one of the few games that made me want to throw my controller though the T.V.! Lol. Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, and Ninja Gaiden two are AWESOME games!

Peace, J.R.
  5. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Gamertag Change

I work with the XBL Mexican enforcement team, give me 200 pesos, cowboy boots and a beer...I'll have them change it for you
  6. Conejo En Linea Win User

Strange Glitch while buying Halo 5 & Black Ops 3 (HELP)

English:

Date of purchase

Monday, October 26, 2015

Order Total: $ 1,195.00 **PESOS MEXICAN CURRENCY**

articles

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Pre-Order Edition

Price: $ 1,195.00 **PESOS MEXICAN CURRENCY**

Quantity: 1

The following payment options for this purchase will be billed:

Microsoft account

Approximate date of office: Monday, October 26, 2015
  7. xvVJordanVvx Win User

Just got back from Comic-Con

I <3 Ninja Gaiden on the original xbox and Ninja Gaiden 2(Not as good as black but still pretty solid IMO) Frustrating games but rewarding. Originals on NES are amazing as well. I refused to buy Ninja Gaiden 3 though after how much they dumbed it down. After
    watching gameplay of Ryse and watching Mash to mastery just no. Not gonna happen.
  8. Shigurui Win User

Hardest boss thread

Ninja Gaiden Black, ALMA on Master Ninja, 'nuff said!
Thema:

I can not buy Ninja Gaiden Black with $ 200 Mexican pesos in my account.

1. I can not buy Ninja Gaiden Black with $ 200 Mexican pesos in my account. - Similar Threads - buy Ninja Gaiden

2. I can not buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy xbox live gold: I can not buy xbox live gold f1b9f3c6-36c2-436e-a069-5625377db0e3
  3. Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox 360 back compat games on Xbox One or Xbox.com: Hi! I tried to buy Sonic The Hedgehog 3 and Sonic & Knuckles cause they are very cheap with Gold right now. But Xbox Store on my Xbox One says "You cant buy this game on Xbox One. Buy it on...
  4. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  5. Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a game for someone else on my Xbox: So I want to buy a game for my son. We have one Xbox in the house and so he currently shares my Gold and games and so on. If I buy a game from the store but gift it to his email address, will it...
  6. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.: Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time?...
  7. Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins???: Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? Sea of thieves: Unabel to buy ancient coins??? 06dc400f-e817-4e1d-ad4d-91c6080e43e0
  8. Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...: Bonjour moi et mon amie avons chacun un compt live , elle a le gold et moi le gamepass. On a telecharger le profile de l'autre sur nos console respective. Elle a acheter certain jeu et moi...
  9. Unable to buy Mass Effect 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Mass Effect 2 DLC: When i try to buy dlc in-game, i get the following message: "There are no available items to purchase at this time". I tried the store but the only dlc there is Arrival but I'd like to have the...
  10. can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy/download ninja gaiden 3 razor's edge: i cannot download the game, but i can download other games. i tried last night 200f52ef-a596-4346-b120-a09f461b8934