I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Привет всем, я хотел купить Xbox Game Pass для ПК за 1 доллар в оссии. И я не мог. Зачем? азве нельзя сделать в оссии? Появится ли такая возможность?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by АлексейЯшин1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Привет всем, я хотел купить Xbox Game Pass для ПК за 1 доллар в оссии.
    И я не мог. Зачем? азве нельзя сделать в оссии?
    Появится ли такая возможность?

[Mod Translated - Hello everyone, I wanted to buy an Xbox Game Pass for a PC for $1 in Russia. And I couldn't. What for? Can't it be done in Russia? Will this be possible?]

:)

АлексейЯшин1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it coms to buying the Game pass, according to the FAQ on the website it is available in Russia but, you would have to buy it through your local retailer not through the website. For more info on the Game Pass
    please view the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass on pc

Those games are only on xbox there not aviable though the microsoft store on PC. With game pass there is xbox playanywhere were you can buy the game once and play on both. Games avaiable in this though game pass can be found in the store on pc or a full
    list here
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?cat=xpa#

E3 is next week and microsoft have been teasing xbox game pass coming too PC so we could see a lot more been added
  5. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Game collector what is the best option ?

I prefer buying gaming pc or buy game pass subscription.
  6. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
Thema:

1. I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - buy Game Pass

2. Não consigo comprar o xbox game pass ultimate[I can not buy xbox game pass ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo comprar o xbox game pass ultimate[I can not buy xbox game pass ultimate]: [img] Aparece isso depois que eu confirmo pra assinar [Translation - This appears after I confirm to sign] fd2f9e13-c307-422b-9975-e400b7ec0587
  3. Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought the game pass for pc on their website, but the app is requiring a buy it again. How...: Basically what the title says. I bought the game pass for pc yesterday morning and then started to download the Xbox app for pc. But when I sign in on the app, any game I try to play sends me to...
  4. Can't buy Game Pass for PC on Xbox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy Game Pass for PC on Xbox (beta): So yeah can't buy it, when i try to add my payment option as credit card it says my region is set to United States even tho i changed it to Lithuania also sadly I can't buy with paypal account...
  5. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC, because the app don't let me change my country: Hi! I'm trying to buy the xbox game pass, but this thing don't let me change the country and it's giving me issues with: City, adress, zip code... (because I'm from Ecuador). It says I can change...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Buy Problem Again: hello my name is Oguzalp İ am Buying Xbox game pass 14 day trial buy and error massage Again There was a problem on our side. It might be helpful to wait a while Bizim tarafımızda bir sorun...
  7. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass: Hello everybody,i have a problem.I wanted to buy an xbox game pass for 3 months with 1$ but i couldn’t pay with my card or paypal so i bought a 5$ gift card for xbox.After i added the gift to my...
  8. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  9. Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Comprar game pass desde Uruguay [Buy Game pass from Uruguay]: Hola cómo están? Mi consulta es, soy de Uruguay y tengo zona Argentina para la store, puedo comprar game pass online en la store desde aquí? Gracias Translation: [Hello, how are you? My query is,...
  10. Game pass back at original price when i was about to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass back at original price when i was about to buy it: Saw the deal of 1 month for 1$ for weeks but i was too busy, after hard works with schools and things now I was going to get a month but it just turned to the orginal price (the ads was still...