I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Привет всем, я хотел купить Xbox Game Pass для ПК за 1 доллар в оссии. И я не мог. Зачем? азве нельзя сделать в оссии? Появится ли такая возможность?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by АлексейЯшин1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Привет всем, я хотел купить Xbox Game Pass для ПК за 1 доллар в оссии.
    И я не мог. Зачем? азве нельзя сделать в оссии?
    Появится ли такая возможность?

[Mod Translated - Hello everyone, I wanted to buy an Xbox Game Pass for a PC for $1 in Russia. And I couldn't. What for? Can't it be done in Russia? Will this be possible?]

:)

АлексейЯшин1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Deadkex Win User

I can t download all games on my game pass on PC

I think you bought the wrong game pass.

You have to buy the "PC Game Pass". NOT the "Xbox game pass".
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it coms to buying the Game pass, according to the FAQ on the website it is available in Russia but, you would have to buy it through your local retailer not through the website. For more info on the Game Pass
    please view the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

Xbox to pc

I dont think Minecraft is in Ultimate Game Pass or Play Anywhere on PC.... i just had a look on the Xbox (Beta) app on PC and i cant find it.... but you can get it from the Microsoft store on PC and buy it...
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass on pc

Those games are only on xbox there not aviable though the microsoft store on PC. With game pass there is xbox playanywhere were you can buy the game once and play on both. Games avaiable in this though game pass can be found in the store on pc or a full
    list here
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games?cat=xpa#

E3 is next week and microsoft have been teasing xbox game pass coming too PC so we could see a lot more been added
  6. BaRDiA EgZ Win User

Game collector what is the best option ?

I prefer buying gaming pc or buy game pass subscription.
Thema:

1. I can not buy the Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - buy Game Pass

2. Buying games that are on game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buying games that are on game pass: Has anyone else had this issue? I started a 14 day free game pass subscription. I bought a game while it was on sale, and the game was also free on game pass. (borderlands Handsome collection for...
  3. I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    I am currently playing through the game pass on PC and want to buy on steam: Hey guys! When my 2 months of game pass finishes (there is a deal for 2 months for £2) is there a way for me at all to transfer my progress across to the steam account when I eventually buy it...
  4. No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo comprar el game pass ultimate [Mod Translation - I can't buy the ultimate game pass]: Después de poner toda mi información y oprimir el botón de suscribirse, me aparece en la ventana esto: Ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de Microsoft No se puede procesar tu pago...
  5. Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to buy Xbox Game Pass: Cannot buy Xbox Game Pass with my MasterCard, it says having trouble processing your request. Please help. 6f2335aa-4992-4e41-a7b2-990767a5c478
  6. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  7. Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't "buy" games with gold game because I have game pass?: So I recently upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass xbox live sub. I now find that since I have gamepass which I did not before, I can no longer "buy" the free game with gold if it's also a game...
  8. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  9. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...
  10. Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant buy Xbox Game pass for Pc using credit card: Hello, I'm trying to buy Xbox game pass(Beta) for pc but every time I try to pay for it using my credit card it locks the country/Region option to US! its greyed out! But I'm not from US and my...