I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

Discus and support I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate by Mod] I can not bind the home console with my account 333d0e5a-cbf7-4be4-ab7e-b271f3b48b07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by КузьминКОЛЯ, Jun 14, 2019.

1. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

I can not do dlmashku with my account

[Translate by Mod]

I can not bind the home console with my account

:)

КузьминКОЛЯ, Jun 14, 2019
  2. КузьминКОЛ Win User

I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my account

I can not do dlmashku with my account
    I can not bind the home console with my account, it gives an error
  3. alexteam27 Win User

I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my account

The game have be buy on your region store or other store ? What's your error number ?
  4. Galaxy Golden Win User

What kind of error message or error code do you get when trying to do this?
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello КузьминКОЛЯ!

Go ahead and do a hard reset and power
    cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Power it back on and try to set the home Xbox again. Let us know if that helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. skylaar Win User

Game sharing

Here is how I do it and it is within the rules. I log into the console that my wife is going to be using and set it as my 'Home' console. Then I use the other console and just log in each time never setting it as anyone's Home console. Now my wife (or
    a friend that comes over) can enjoy any game on that console that is on my account and I can still enjoy any game that I own on the console that I log into. Granted, I do need to login with my account on the home console to download GamePass games and Gold
    games but once downloaded anyone using that Home system is able to play them.
Thema:

I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my...

1. I can not do dlmashku with my account [Translate] I can not bind the home console with my... - Similar Threads - dlmashku account Translate

2. How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to prevent child from removing his ID from our Family account and time restrictions: We had successfully installed and setup our child's Xbox1 account on our Family account. Once the child had used up his online screen time, he simply removed himself from our Family using his...
  3. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  4. Account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account recovery: Hi I have an old MS/Xbox account which I have not used for a long time. I am trying to recover it but the automated process is not allowing me to recover it - and now I'm locked out for 24hrs. I...
  5. Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Changing a Parent Account to a Child Account: When we purchased Xbox for my son, we set up the account incorrectly. He is using my parent account to play instead of the child account, and I cannot block web browsing, incognito mode etc, or...
  6. Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crashes during opening clip after I press Start but only on my account: Hi, I am having a problem playing my copy of Forza horizon 4. I have own the game for about a week now and have had issues with it since the beginning. I was playing online no problem 2 days...
  7. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  8. Second account on my xbox one. Does it have similar privileges to the main account? Mainly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second account on my xbox one. Does it have similar privileges to the main account? Mainly...: I have a main xbox live account and just made a second. Does this second one have access to voice chat? Haven't been able to get it to work, while the other does....
  9. parent control on a new account

in XBoX on Windows
    parent control on a new account: Hi, I created this account a couple days ago to play the game pass games, but I can't play any of them online because it keep saying I'm blocked by the parent control or whatever, I didn't set any...
  10. Can't add money to a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add money to a child account: I've been trying to add money to my child's account for a while now, but always get the following error message: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened but refreshing the page...