I can not download the game elder scrolls online

Discus and support I can not download the game elder scrolls online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dragonsard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. dragonsard
    dragonsard Guest

Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I start the game?

:)

dragonsard, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

Dlc ideas

I would love a massive Elder Scrolls game where you can go all over Tamriel... Maybe Elder Scrolls Online will have that, but I don't care for PC gaming.
  3. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox game pass is for Xbox only.

It doesn't work for pc
  6. dragonsard Win User

I don't have a console, I wanted to run the game in Windows 10 through game pass
Thema:

1. I can not download the game elder scrolls online - Similar Threads - download game elder

2. Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download Wolfeinstein 2 game with my xbox app(beta): I have new xbox game pass and i'm playing some games with new app, xbox(beta). However, when i'm trying to download Wolfeinstein 2, it downloads until 331.8mb and never continues. I have tried to...
  3. Query on downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Query on downloaded games: Hi, if i buy and download a game on my profile, will it still be available to play if i delete my profile and someone else loads thiers ? 2eecc235-1a12-4775-9271-ceef586d42aa
  4. Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows: Here is a screenshot of what it looks like when I try to download it, I already have the gamepass and gotten other games from it (State of Decay 2 works fine). The reviews are saying its poorly...
  5. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...
  6. Game Pass PC (beta) games not downloading

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC (beta) games not downloading: For the past hour or so I have been trying to download a few games on the xbox game psss PC version. I started 4 downloads and began scanning the web and watching a podcast. i went to check my...
  7. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  8. Downloading a gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a gifted game: I gifted a game to my friend and she redeemed the code but is unable to find it or download it on her computer, neither in the xbox store or in xbox console companion. For context she just made...
  9. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  10. Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass App: Whenever i try to download Sea of Thieves i get Error with Code 0x8000000b. I can download every other Game just get that with Sea of Thieves. f9538b5e-4921-4e7d-b09b-13072a7fd81e