I can not download the game elder scrolls online

Discus and support I can not download the game elder scrolls online in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dragonsard, Feb 5, 2019.

1. dragonsard
    dragonsard Guest

Hello, I bought an xbox game pass gold subscription, but I can not download the game elder scrolls online, only the buy button is available, how do I start the game?

:)

dragonsard, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

Dlc ideas

I would love a massive Elder Scrolls game where you can go all over Tamriel... Maybe Elder Scrolls Online will have that, but I don't care for PC gaming.
  3. RedBeardDC Win User

Future xbox one game wishlist

Fallout

Maybe Red Dead

Non-Elder Scrolls Online Elder Scrolls Game
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User
  5. Geth Win User

Xbox game pass is for Xbox only.

It doesn't work for pc
  6. dragonsard Win User

I don't have a console, I wanted to run the game in Windows 10 through game pass
Thema:

1. I can not download the game elder scrolls online - Similar Threads - download game elder

2. XBOX App downloading the game which was already downloaded!

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX App downloading the game which was already downloaded!: So, I downloaded and installed Gears 5. I played the tutorial, then I closed the game. I didn't restart the pc. About an hour later, I've decided to play the Gears 5. But it is waiting for 75 GB...
  3. Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t download halo: the master chief collection for pc with the game pass ultimate: When i try to download the game in the microsoft store or in the xbox (beta) app, in the both sites download 10 mb of the game and finish installing, but the game don´t appear anywhere and the...
  4. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  5. Can't install/download games on D:Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install/download games on D:Drive: Hi, I've been trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection (even though this still applies to every game) and I'm always getting an error trying to install it to my D: Drive. I've tried...
  6. Problem with game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game downloads: I havent ppayed my xbox for a whike and so ive recently had to download an update for the xbox itself and updates for the games i own. On top of that i bought some games in the Black Friday sales....
  7. Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading issue with Xbox Game Pass App PC: While trying to download Demon's Tilt, my internet went out for a couple seconds and now the download seems to be completely stuck. I can't pause the download or cancel it. I've tried pausing and...
  8. My game fortnite won’t download

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game fortnite won’t download: So my Fortnite wont download after it gets to 1.7% after the newest update today i have tried to restart my xbox so many times and changed wifi Connections but nothings working but i tried to...
  9. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  10. Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.: I tried to uninstall it from the original drive while it wasn't connected, it seemed fine at first but thou the game is not installed the icon does not leave the left side tray, and each time I...