I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet.

Discus and support I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 worked on the Internet before but now it doesn't work at all. It says my signal strength is 100%, but failed to connect to my network. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Punchboom, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Punchboom
    Punchboom Guest

My Xbox 360 worked on the Internet before but now it doesn't work at all. It says my signal strength is 100%, but failed to connect to my network. It uses both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. The router will give the best ghz and channel for what id being connected. I tryed it on my old network that I was using just fine on it but the Xbox 360 does not connected to that one too. Please help.

:)

Punchboom, Sep 14, 2021
  2. MR DOORBOY Win User

error code 80151901

I have my XBOX 360, my friends brought over theirs, now no XBOX 360 connects to the internet. Not a single XBOX 360 can connect to the internet at my house.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

1. Press the Guide button  on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

Select Configure Network.

On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults. This resets the console's network settings only.

Restart your console.

You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

2. Restart your internet devices for a few minutes and try again
  4. iamscott1962 Win User

ok, say i buy a used xbox 360. i can get a free/paid avatar prop with it and transfer it to my xbox one, right? how would i do this? i assume the xbox 360 would have to be connected to the internet which means i'd have to disconnect my xbox one from the
    internet and connect the 360 to the 'net. after i get the prop onto the 360 how do i get it onto the xbox one? also, during transfer do the 360 and xbox one both need to be connected to the 'net or just one or the other? not sure if i'd be able to have 2 consoles
    connected to the internet at the same time.
  5. DanielleNaomi4 Win User

Don't follow advice - error 8015190B

I cannot connect to the internet on my Xbox 360, and when I login on the computer, everything is fine. This is my problem. My Xbox 360 will connect to my network but will not gail internet access.
  6. TheZaneiac100 Win User

How fast is Internet Explorer on a 360 Slim?

It depends on how fast your internet connection is. The internet explorer with my internet speed can almost keep up with my laptop. The Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 slim are going to operate at the same speed though
Thema:

1. I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet. - Similar Threads - 360 connect internet

2. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...
  3. Xbox 360 internet connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 internet connection.: Am I able to change the type of connectionkey required from WEP to WLAN as I am not able to connect using WEP. 8de3769c-e2ba-41be-8856-a89a55063000
  4. Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator on Xbox One X doesn't connect to internet (unable to login in backwards...: Hi. My console is an Xbox One X. For a about a week or so, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live in any of my retrocompatible games. It's like the emulator doesn't connect to the internet,...
  5. My Xbox 360 can’t connect to the internet it’s always says blocked or failed I don’t know...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox 360 can’t connect to the internet it’s always says blocked or failed I don’t know...: It confuses me I don’t know if it’s my account or my Xbox 172b16c2-647a-4121-b41a-03757f6d7567
  6. I can't connect to internet on Xbox 360 and with Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to internet on Xbox 360 and with Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One: Hello, I always liked to play some backwards compatibility Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S. Unfortunately, it is not possible anymore from a couple of months and I didn't do anything to my...
  7. My Xbox 360 will no longer connect to my home internet, and my Xbox One X will no longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 will no longer connect to my home internet, and my Xbox One X will no longer...: Hello! Long story short: my Xbox 360 will no longer connect to my home internet (Xfinity) after previously being able to connect via ethernet connection. Also, my Xbox One X (which was able to...
  8. Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet Explorer on Xbox 360 isn't working and gives a error ''can't connect to website'': The main issue is that when I open Internet Explorer on the Xbox 360, it loads the search engine. I can search various things, get different results from video, images and general. However, I...
  9. xbox 360 console and connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 console and connect to internet: Question 1 i keep get green outering and flashing red centre every time i switch on my Xbox 360 about 5 mins after booting up a game it come shutting down message come up i look at at Xbox 360 i...
  10. Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet explorer on Xbox 360 doesn't connect: Hi. I am unable to connect to internet explorer on the Xbox 360. I can log on to other apps but internet explorer returns message 'can't connect to the website' 8357b2dc-aa45-4bd5-8017-872b69762ec6