I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

Discus and support I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any help would be appreciated. I have tried checking if my account is set to an adult (it is). I have also tried all of the other threads. Thanks for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebCenderelli, Jan 29, 2021.

1. I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried checking if my account is set to an adult (it is). I have also tried all of the other threads. Thanks for your help.

:)

CalebCenderelli, Jan 29, 2021
  2. Fedorek Win User

COD Ghost Help (xbox one)

I keep getting the error saying I cannot hook up to the Call I Duty Ghosts server when I try I play online multiplayer. I've tried to for several days now and it still doesn't work. My wireless and multiplayer connection is up and running. I'm getting very
    frustrated with this. What can I do to get it to work???
  3. OverdueDragon50 Win User

Minecraft Realms privacy settings

I recently got back into minecraft and wanted to get back onto my realm, however when I get into the menu, it says a message along the lines of "you cannot play realms due to how your online settings are configured, please change them"

I have an adult account with all the settings set to allowed and it still wont fix it. Is there a way to fix this?
    Maybe you have been banned for something?
  4. Matthias.be Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  5. Caseyryan2008 Win User

How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can changed in your privacy
    and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings. The aka.ms thing didn’t work for me and it brought me to xbox360 online settings. So I need to figure out what I have to change and how I do it. So if anyone can help please do so.
  6. Jonahthed0g Win User

Minecraft on xbox one can't play realms no matter what I do

My microsoft account is not a child account but it still has the same "error message" when I sign in with a child account. (I'm saying error message as in "you cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account
    is set up")
Thema:

I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online...

1. I can not get realms and I keep getting an error that says, "you cannot play online... - Similar Threads - realms keep getting

2. Minecraft Realms Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Java: I have owned and played minecraft for years. I run a realm. after I migrated from mojang to microsoft I can no longer renew my realm subscription. Every time I try to it says I lack permission. I...
  3. Can't join any Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join any Minecraft Realms: I am a mobile user, and I made my account and set up everything through my phone. I tried joining a realm, but I had to change my privacy settings. So I tried. But then it said that my account...
  4. Minecraft Realm is Unplayably Laggy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm is Unplayably Laggy?: Hi, I bought a realm to play with some friends last week (still on the free trial) but it is unplayably laggy, usually mid-afternoon (when I'd imagine the peak of kids finishing school would be)....
  5. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Realms: Minecraft is not letting me make a 2-player realm. It says unable to connect to marketplace, buti can go on marketplace and get stuff and I have good internet connection. Please help! P.S. I can...
  6. Minecraft realm restarting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm restarting: The realm which I own keeps on setting itself back every 10 minutes. Is there anything I can do to stop that happening. 395317a2-b7d4-45d3-8ebe-937a5358c22c
  7. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  8. I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...: I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy settings of my Microsoft account but everything is set to allow 6dc33f22-1ebe-4cd2-a053-bee6806226b3
  9. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  10. Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm: Hello, I have a Minecraft realm. I am looking for new players to keep it interesting but when I have problem players that I need to ban they simply come back as new profile gamertags. What is the...