i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs

Discus and support i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After reinstalling WIN 10, i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs because on the 10th DVD tells me that this code has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΣΔΑΣΚΑΛΟΥ, Jan 14, 2021.

1. i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs

After reinstalling WIN 10, i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs because on the 10th DVD tells me that this code has been used. What should I do?

:)

ΓΕΩΡΓΙΟΣΔΑΣΚΑΛΟΥ, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Console that keeps having a reocurring problem and microsoft wont fix it without charging us.

[quote user="StillCarp"]

so why does a DVD player or a DVD ROM on a computer lasts up to ten sometimes twelve years before they die from wear and tear playing DVDs all the time.[/quote]

Discs in DVD players spin at 1x, and they generally not on nearly as much as a Xbox console, unless you're watching one film after another all day.

PC DVD drives don't fail as much because once software is installed on to the computer, the DVD drive no longer utilised. The same goes for PC games. Even when PC games are installed, the disc is only read for verification. Many PC games don't even require
    the DVD to inserted once they are installed as they use various types of DRM for protection. They last longer because they aren't running at 12x speed for hours on end.

PC DVD drives can still fail though, believe me, I repair PCs and I've replaced a fair few.

If you install your 360 games you can extend the life your consoles DVD drive immensely.
  3. PlayerJames70 Win User

Download/Installation stopped without a reason

I have the Xbox One NBA 2K15 DVD seconde new one and the installation is not working and is stopping all the time :-(
  4. Koods Win User

Fable 3 physical version

Far as I'm aware there isn't a storefront it can be downloaded for PC, might be a more viable option to look into an external DVD drive and install it from there?
  5. WimJongsma Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 not loading the launcher

In my case Zonealarm free was causing the problem. It was not sufficient enough to exit Zonealarm and the stop the automatic launch of this firewall in the startup sequence of the computer.

I had to do :

Execute a complete uninstall of Zonealarm.

Activate windows defender

Reboot the PC.

Launch FS2020

Install the update.

Exit the game.

Install Zonealarm.

Reboot.

Launch FS2020

If you expect en new update you have to repeat the process.
  6. Ali Bertarian Win User

Can the Flight Sim. download be copied to DVDs and can Flight Sim. be later reinstalled from those DVDs?

Flight Simulator 2020 is available to purchase on DVD or digital download. You cannot copy the download to a PC. If the PC Crashes and it needs reformatting and installing again, you just find it in your game library, and install the game from there.

For licences. For PC, you can install the game on 10 different PCs if you wish, and the game if you purchase it, will always be associated with your Microsoft account, so it is yours forever.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

Is FS available on DVDs in the US?
Thema:

i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs

1. i can not install on the PC for the second time the fs2020 from the DVDs - Similar Threads - install second fs2020

2. Fallout 76 ( Gamepass PC ) works on Install, but will not start a second time

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 ( Gamepass PC ) works on Install, but will not start a second time: I have Fallout 76 for gamepass, but it just crashes after I play a consecutive time after the first time I install it. So it loads after I first install and play it, but not after that. A black...
  3. Xbox one dead by daylight corrupts a second after I click install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dead by daylight corrupts a second after I click install: I have been trying to re-download dead by daylight for the last week and every time I click install the game goes to queue but then goes immediately into my game library like it's fully installed....
  4. Second hand game will not install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second hand game will not install: Brought a second hand game minecraft my son installed it and was playing it and turn it off then what back to it and it would not play. I have uninstall it and now it would load now. Tried...
  5. Minecraft on second PC install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on second PC install: I recently purchased a new PC for my son and set him up with Microsoft account. I have purchased Minecraft and can clearly see it purchased and ready for install on MY account. I invited my son to...
  6. Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only

in XboX Insiders
    Install game pass game from mobile app to second console only: I have a second console at my holiday home. I do not have the ability to install games to my second console using the mobile app. Please add feature to install game pass games to other consoles...
  7. Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.: I subscribed to xbox games pass a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it a lot, but there are some games in there that I'd rather play on my sofa. Now I have a NUC that I use as a media centre...
  8. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  9. Gears 5 refuses to allow me to install it on my second drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 refuses to allow me to install it on my second drive: This is ridiculous. I have two drives. C is an SSD and after my OS it doesn't have anywhere near the 66 gigs required to install gears on it. I've never used it to install anything from the MS...
  10. Install games on second device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Install games on second device: I have an issue with Games from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, e.g. Football Manager 2019. I installed the game on a first device, then uninstalled before trying to install it on a second device. Then...