I can not record 10 minute movies

Discus and support I can not record 10 minute movies in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. in the recording options, instead of the "record from now to 10 minutes" option, I have the option "record from now to 2 min". All my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MultiGamer2007, Apr 21, 2019.

1. I can not record 10 minute movies

Hello. in the recording options, instead of the "record from now to 10 minutes" option, I have the option "record from now to 2 min". All my friends have a 10 minute option. This is not the fault of xbox's collapsed memory because I removed 104/135 clips
    and screenshots from my console and the problem still occurs. It can be remedied if my friends have an old version of the software in which this option was still possible.

:)

MultiGamer2007, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Noel Powell Win User

One Xbox One S and X. Max record time in DVR is 5 minutes with the resolution at 720p. On Xbox One. The DVR max is 15 minutes at 720p. All these settings are found under the Broadcasting and Capture section in Preferences in the settings. Although. That
    is odd that the S and X have a shorter time.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Are your friends playing on the original Xbox One? If so then yea they can record clips for up to 10 or 15 minutes. If you're on Xbox One S or X you can only record up to 30 or 45 secs. I hope this was some insight.
  4. Noel Powell Win User

The option can be found under the Broadcast and Capture tab in Preferences.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Gamer,

You can download the insider app and see if a console is enrolled. This may be a system update that you are testing or having issues with that was given to test.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Noel Powell Win User

Hey there! In settings there is am option to set the maximum length for the recordings! You can look there and change it to 10 or 15 minutes!
Thema:

1. I can not record 10 minute movies - Similar Threads - record minute movies

2. I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't record for more than two minutes on Game DVR: On the Xbox One I use to be able to record for up to two hours with the Game DVR. Now for some reason I can't record for more than two minutes. What gives? 2ca1684e-e226-48ef-ada4-073f29958a3b
  3. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  4. set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes..: I have my clip recording set to 15 seconds but when I hit record clip, its been coming out between 1-5 minutes (1:23 one clip, then the next might come out 2:43 or even 5:47)...
  5. DVR records only about a minute but no more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVR records only about a minute but no more: DVR provides great performance comparing to other screen recording solutions, game's FPS is not reduced even for a bit. But the problem is with the recording length: it's only about a minute long,...
  6. Game DVR starts recording, but after the first few minutes, the video is blank.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR starts recording, but after the first few minutes, the video is blank.: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 PC notebook with Windows 10 Home. I was trying to record an updated version of Quake 2. I played for about an hour, it was recording the whole time, it...
  7. Windows DVR Recorded clips only shows the first 15 minutes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows DVR Recorded clips only shows the first 15 minutes...: Hi, I have a problem with the windows DVR recording. When I use it to record about 1 hour of gameplay I can only watch about 14-16 minutes of the video after. After that time the video will just...
  8. "record that" duration is stuck at 2 minutes and i cant change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    "record that" duration is stuck at 2 minutes and i cant change it: ill go into the settings to change it and click 30 seconds but it will still record all clips at 1:45 this happens with all options a81a2960-386f-4876-a04c-5c04420c1c8f
  9. is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes: I'm playing wows and if i have a really good game or something unique happens i would record what happened. I'm not about to record everything and have a bunch of bad footage. but the maximum...
  10. Have Game DVR record more then 5 minutes of gameplay,maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Also in game chat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have Game DVR record more then 5 minutes of gameplay,maybe 15 or 20 minutes. Also in game chat!: I would just like to record more then 5 minutes of game play well actually 9 with that method people use, but still maybe 15 or 20 minutes of gameplay recording would be great, like maybe let you...