I can not renew my xbox live because of parental control.

Discus and support I can not renew my xbox live because of parental control. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought a code to renew my xbox live however I can not renew because of parental control , how can I renew it and I can not see that option for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunoOrigins, Nov 19, 2014.

1. BrunoOrigins
    BrunoOrigins Guest

:)

BrunoOrigins, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Control parental

Hello good evening I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY XBOX 360. WITH PARENTAL CONTROL. My parents forgot the password of the parental control and while I can not play xbox live

Dy lBonkerz N l, Nov 19, 2014
  3. dmk1974
    dmk1974 Guest
    Can I downgrade from Gold, but manage my kids' Gold accounts?

Over a year ago, I bought a Xbox Live Gold family plan for myself and 2 kids. A couple months ago, Xbox converted all of the Live Gold accounts from family to individual and added a few months onto each.

When the time to renew comes, I was thinking of "downgrading" my account to the non-Gold version of Xbox live and then still renew Live Gold for the kids. Since they are 10, I have some parental controls and limitations enabled.

My question is, even if my account is not "Gold", can I still manage and keep control of their Gold accounts? Thanks!

dmk1974, Nov 19, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you are having issues adding the membership and cannot find the option for them to log in and allow it then give phone support a call so they can help out with this. 1-800-469-9269 in North America

onyxishere, Nov 19, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you are having issues adding the membership and cannot find the option for them to log in and allow it then give phone support a call so they can help out with this. 1-800-469-9269 in North America
  6. RyanCook311 Win User

Setting up a 2nd managed xbox live account for child

7. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

8. Daft Badger Win User

family control settings

9. Daft Badger Win User

Probably the only parent who has ever had this problem (NOT)

Thema:

1. I can not renew my xbox live because of parental control. - Similar Threads - renew live parental

2. My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending any Ideas ?: My xbox live renewal is stuck on pending 3f582b6a-bdfe-4d74-8e48-fb44ad4b206f
  3. Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party: Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party a944eb00-8e68-4670-b1f5-ea082b80bf12
  4. renewal time for xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewal time for xbox live gold: How long will it take for a renewal of xbox live gold to occur? I renewed it on my account 10 minutes ago and my child is still unable to access the game. 5b693dcc-fdb6-49e4-9342-fe85268987dc
  5. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  6. Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to delete a debit card and now keeps crashing me out on renewing my live subscription: Hi, I have, for one reason or another, not been able to change my primary debit card. Every time I try to delete and old card so I can use my new one which is added to the billing info, I keep...
  7. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  8. Renewing my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Renewing my xbox live: Hello, I am having difficulties renewing or paying the past due on my xbox live subscription. I have enough in the account. Thanks Manhal fd4fda26-4176-43d1-89b6-5892e65504f6
  9. Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rinnovo xbox live [Translation-Live xbox renewal]: Salve. Ho fatto abbonamento annuale pagando con pay pal. Eppure mi dicono che il tinnovo non è andato a buon fine. Ho la mail di conferma rinnovo. Ho risposto ai dolleciti di pagamento ma non...
  10. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...