I can not send a message.

Discus and support I can not send a message. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I can not send a message. It is a problem that group messages can not be deleted. I can not send and reply to messages for several weeks. The problem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rady ll, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Rady ll
    Rady ll Guest

It is a problem that group messages can not be deleted.

I can not send and reply to messages for several weeks.

The problem is that there are many group messages and shared messages.

As soon as possible I hope the fix.

The function of the group message is not necessary.

There is no need for a shared message.

A forced function is unnecessary.

:)

Rady ll, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Atrze
    Atrze Guest
    Atrze, Feb 16, 2018
  3. I can not send message by

It does not allow me to send messages to other players and I find a possible explanation

PeachTrain71146, Feb 16, 2018
  4. HydroDragon64 Win User

I can not send messages

I'm having a similar problem with the Xbox App for my iPhone. I was able to use the messaging just fine a few days ago, but now it says I can't because of a security setting. I've checked my account and nothing has changed, the only security setting for
    messages is still set to allowed. Following the Support link for Reputation Check just takes me to my basic security information that has nothing about messaging. And of course, I can't get any desktop browsers to load my messages either, so it just seems
    all around broken.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

can not send messages

Hey there,

Which region are you physically located in? Additionally have you follow the steps on our

Why can't I send messages
    page? be sure to try that page out and let us know how it goes!
  6. bowski477 Win User

can not send messages

Check to see if you have a communications suspension. You can view your enforcement by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and filing a case review from there if the ban is eligible.
  7. SillyBridge7265 Win User

can not send messages

Yeah thats been going on for awhile for some people, ive been waiting for almost 4 months now, i contacted microsoft and they said they're gonna look it up asap but yet they haven't done anything.
  8. Smuroh Win User

Can send messages

Thema:

1. I can not send a message. - Similar Threads - send message

2. Messages not sending or receiving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messages not sending or receiving: Messages aren't being sent or received, a notification pops but the message isn't there. f5943d63-7ea2-45ee-bdda-0e4a21a48794
  3. Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar -- Messages disappearing after sending. :( -- PC -- Windows 10: Alright the platform I am on is Windows 10 and I am using Xbox Game Bar. Whenever I send a message, immediately after I send it it does not appear. Both on screen and message history. This also...
  4. Unable to send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to send messages: So, I got on and tried to message someone but it would not go through. When I restart my Xbox, it shows that it went through. And it actually didn't because I never got an invite notification. I...
  5. Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't send messages on the Xbox App on my mobile phone: I've tried many different methods but i still can't send or see messages on my Xbox App on my mobile phone. All it says is 'can't refresh feed'. I've tried adding my number, doing a security...
  6. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  7. Xbox app can’t view or send messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app can’t view or send messages: Hiya, I can’t view or send messages on the xbox app . Everytime i go into messages it says ‘ Live updates not available . Pull down to refresh ‘ . Been like it for 2 weeks now , it just sits at...
  8. Cant send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages: I can not send messages its like im communication suspended but im not. Is there a fix for this or not 86bbe535-5ce6-4734-a6c2-53c345987a48
  9. Can no longer use voice to text to send messages

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer use voice to text to send messages: With the new update can no longer send messages using voice to text.. The option is no longer on the keyboard. Anyone else having this issue? I've gotten really comfortable and used to using...
  10. Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I send messages from my Xbox app: well like the title said I am using it on the pc and I don't think I have a bad rep couse well my mic is dead so kinda hard to talk to anybody... e7356812-0b47-485c-9f77-03e16aa85c82