I can not send a message.

Discus and support I can not send a message. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I can not send a message. It is a problem that group messages can not be deleted. I can not send and reply to messages for several weeks. The problem... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rady ll, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Rady ll
    Rady ll Guest

It is a problem that group messages can not be deleted.

I can not send and reply to messages for several weeks.

The problem is that there are many group messages and shared messages.

As soon as possible I hope the fix.

The function of the group message is not necessary.

There is no need for a shared message.

A forced function is unnecessary.

:)

Rady ll, Feb 16, 2018
  2. Atrze
    Atrze Guest
    Atrze, Feb 16, 2018
  3. I can not send message by

It does not allow me to send messages to other players and I find a possible explanation

PeachTrain71146, Feb 16, 2018
  4. HydroDragon64 Win User

I can not send messages

I'm having a similar problem with the Xbox App for my iPhone. I was able to use the messaging just fine a few days ago, but now it says I can't because of a security setting. I've checked my account and nothing has changed, the only security setting for
    messages is still set to allowed. Following the Support link for Reputation Check just takes me to my basic security information that has nothing about messaging. And of course, I can't get any desktop browsers to load my messages either, so it just seems
    all around broken.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

can not send messages

Hey there,

Which region are you physically located in? Additionally have you follow the steps on our

Why can't I send messages
    page? be sure to try that page out and let us know how it goes!
  6. bowski477 Win User

can not send messages

Check to see if you have a communications suspension. You can view your enforcement by logging into enforcement.xbox.com and filing a case review from there if the ban is eligible.
  7. SillyBridge7265 Win User

can not send messages

Yeah thats been going on for awhile for some people, ive been waiting for almost 4 months now, i contacted microsoft and they said they're gonna look it up asap but yet they haven't done anything.
  8. Smuroh Win User

Can send messages

Thema:

1. I can not send a message. - Similar Threads - send message

2. "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    "Change privacy settings to send messages." Notification spam Xbox companion app: About once a day while I have the Xbox (Beta) app open I get an alert that reads "Change your privacy settings to send messages. Got to settings". I have my privacy settings deliberately set so...
  3. Buzzing sound when I send a voice message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing sound when I send a voice message.: Hi! I have this issue where whenever I send a voice message on Xbox, I check what it sounds like and for some reason there's a slight buzzing noise. I can hear my voice though, but still, it's...
  4. Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or receive messages in the Chat forum on my Xbox one: I can't seem to fix this problem. I can't send or receive messages on my Xbox One. Everytime I click on the Chat button I get this error message "We were unable to get your recent messages. Please...
  5. Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Send Messages via ANY XBOX Platform/App: I've recently bought an Xbox One X, but to give a bit of a background we used to own an Xbox One S which I sold in 2019 which did not have this issue. From the first time I set it up 2 weeks ago,...
  6. Sending Xbox Messages has a long delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sending Xbox Messages has a long delay: Hi, i am having a problem with my xbox. I have been sending messages and they will appear as "Sending". Other peoples can see my messages but i cant see there or my own messages, if someone can...
  7. Can’t send messages on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t send messages on xbox: Hey i have encounted a weird issue, where my messages dont even load on xbox anymore, it just shows a grey box, i have tried resetting the xbox, i can send messages on the xbox app, however not...
  8. Should this person be banned for sending me my I.P address over message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should this person be banned for sending me my I.P address over message?: [img] Should this person be able to get away with this behavior? d2beee59-edaa-4135-b658-58ba92787a1a
  9. Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send messages. Anyone else having this issue?: I can reply from previous chat but when I select send message from friend's list I get a blank column. I have hard reset and it does not fix the issue. On occasion it works but when I try and send...
  10. Way can't i send a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Way can't i send a message: I have tried several times to send a message to different people and some people I can send messages to and some people it says can't send a message and it's got a smiley face above the wording is...