I can not unlock parental control

Discus and support I can not unlock parental control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought an xbox from a seller in the online sales market and apparently I noticed that I was locked with the password of parental control I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tobias4757, May 14, 2019.

1. Tobias4757
    Tobias4757 Guest

I recently bought an xbox from a seller in the online sales market and apparently I noticed that I was locked with the password of parental control I contacted the seller but the same did not password me because he did not even know it, so I contacted
    you so you can help me ..
    Following information from my console:

Xbox 360

[Mod Removed - PII]

:)

Tobias4757, May 14, 2019
  2. Yombi GS Win User

Hello Tobias.

Please try to contact the support.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Tobias!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to resetting the parental controls for the Xbox 360 Passcode, I would recommend checking out the support link for

How to Reset the Pass Code for Parental Controls on Xbox 360
    . It will walk you through how to reset the Passcode on your side by going to the

Devices
    website. If you still have questions about how to reset the passcode, I would then suggest you try to

Contact support
    for further assistance. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Hello Tobias4757, unfortunately we Ambassadors on the forums don't have the tools to help you with this. For this issue you're going to want to follow this link to contact someone from the Xbox Support Team.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Try to contact the MS support.

Or well, make a factory reset of the console. You will lose all, but you will take away that parental locking.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, follow the instructions here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code make sure the console is registered to you first.
Thema:

1. I can not unlock parental control - Similar Threads - unlock parental control

2. Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands TPS Not Unlocking Achievements: I'm not seeing any achievements unlock for Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. I just tested a few other games, and achievements unlocked with no issues. But nothing seems to be unlocking in this game...
  3. my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one: my xbox is locked with parental lock and i cant unlock it i never added one i tried to guess the code but that never worked with me . is therre a weay to reset your xbox ? thanks...
  4. codigo para desbloquear control parental [Code to unlock Parental controls]

in XBoX Accessibility
    codigo para desbloquear control parental [Code to unlock Parental controls]: como podria conseguir el codigo de mi xbox 360 para desbloquear el control parental [Translation - As I could get the code of my Xbox 360 to unlock parental control]...
  5. help please unlock parental code of my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please unlock parental code of my xbox360: please help me unlock the parental code of my xbox360 and forget the code and the secret question. serial number. 168501723443 a0399cb7-03bc-43c2-a8c2-27ddc2d23aef
  6. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control: Good evening, my Xbox 360 is used and it's unlocked. I spoke with the support of xbox 360 and they could not give me a solution ... his problem is parental control because I do not know this...
  7. How do unlock an parental control on a used console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do unlock an parental control on a used console: i bought a used xbox 360 from game stop. The console has its parental controls still on. I called Microsoft to help they gave me a order of buttons to hit ... Issue is that didnt do ****.. Any...
  8. how to unlock a parental code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to unlock a parental code: I have recently sold our Xbox 360 and the man who bought it cannot play 18 games, I have never put a block on this as was only playing kids games, and can only assume my son has entered some sort...
  9. I can not unlock the parental control. My interface is 2.0.173

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not unlock the parental control. My interface is 2.0.173: Hello. I have an xbox 360 console and I can not unlock the parental control. My interface is 2.0.17349.0 Someone who can help me eae61ccc-962e-437c-8b8a-0b5f38b2f09b
  10. I can not unlock the parental control of my xbox 360, interface 2.0.17511.0, code please

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not unlock the parental control of my xbox 360, interface 2.0.17511.0, code please: I can not unlock the parental control of my xbox 360, interface 2.0.17511.0, code please d8170500-9384-48ec-9889-5b8a90ddff3b