I can only see my friends typing

Discus and support I can only see my friends typing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant see what people in servers are typing but my friends do. Is there something in the settings that i have to change?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VisceralBard980, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I can only see my friends typing

I cant see what people in servers are typing but my friends do.

Is there something in the settings that i have to change?

:)

VisceralBard980, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Zero JLH Win User

No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war

No, not even in the lobby or the game I see the messages, my friends only mention that there is a message from someone on the screen but I can't see it, I use a pc keyboard to type.
  3. Phainomenon Win User

Friends can't join me shen already one friend is connected (Minecraft windows 10 edition)

As I said, one friend can join me but only one, no matter whi it is. I can connect to my friends' world and play without any problem. I don't think it's a NAT type error.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can not see the Friend list of my contacts

HI, it's an issue that has crept up, but some users are reporting that their friend list has come back, if yours hasn't, then try power cycling the console, that might help with the issue.
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne

I saw my friends playing but is not my type of game but is good to see people are enjoying.
  6. RustClub8 Win User

Auto recorded game clips not showing up?

Me too. Clips are showing up on xbox console and smartglass but not on xbox.com. I can only see achievements. My friend is having same issue. I can see my friends videos by going on their profile page, but I can't see videos on my page. Other users also
    can see my videos by going to my profile in their friends list.
Thema:

I can only see my friends typing

1. I can only see my friends typing - Similar Threads - friends typing

2. Can't play with friend, both NAT types open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with friend, both NAT types open: One of my friends recently got an Xbox so i decided to game share with him. Unfortunately we have been having a problem getting into games together. We can be in a party and talk just fine but...
  3. : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends: : My nat type is open but unable to play live games with friends Thanks for the help man. However i haven't yet got the chance to check.. I will try the suggested step and definitely let you know....
  4. Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to go back to being user friendly to all types of gamers not just multiplayer: First and foremost I do not want ambassadors making comments that is not relevant to my post or simply to apologize that my experience with the always online motto or to suggest user voice. And...
  5. The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to all.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to all.: Personally I shouldn't be forced to be online simply to play a game that has no online features. I'm more a solo rpg player. I've tried a few MMOS. I don't like the toxic communities brought about...
  6. The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The always online console that caters to only one type of gamer should be user friendly to...: Yeah been there in the past and it's a toxic wasteland of verbal abuse lol no thanks a4c9f33c-56f8-4aad-bb0b-703be2a9892e
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Error when inviting friends to game, NAT type classed as open

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Error when inviting friends to game, NAT type classed as open: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Error when inviting friends to game, NAT type classed as open Hello Please help! I have been having issues inviting my friends to games or joining there’s. My NAT is...
  8. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  9. Having trouble connecting to a certain friend we both have open nat types and had our ports ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble connecting to a certain friend we both have open nat types and had our ports ...: As I said in the title this has been going on for about a month now it worked for about a couple days during that time frame but has stopped working again. I've contacted xbox support and time...
  10. Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to friend and we both have an Open Nat Type.: I can connect to the majority of my friends except the one i play with the most. We both have open nat types but we simply cannot connect. We always need a third party to connect. What is that?...