I can`t play multiplayer of Gears of War 4!

Discus and support I can`t play multiplayer of Gears of War 4! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What`s going on guys! So I`m here for say about a boring problem with Gears of War 4 multiplayer, I`m trying play but I can`t find anything multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BiG x J4MES, Nov 9, 2017.

1. BiG x J4MES
    BiG x J4MES Guest

What`s going on guys! So I`m here for say about a boring problem with Gears of War 4 multiplayer, I`m trying play but I can`t find anything multiplayer match. I`m finding for match and appear "Less than 1 min", but I wait for 40 minutes and nothing.

:)

BiG x J4MES, Nov 9, 2017
  2. error code 0x00000d29

I can`t play gears of war 4 online, since 3 days ago. please solve this problem.

charlycold117, Nov 9, 2017
  3. ruizfierro99
    ruizfierro99 Guest
    reedem codes

i can´t reedem two codes that include gears of war 1 and gears of war 3 for xbox one. this codes include in the video Game Gears of War 4 .

ruizfierro99, Nov 9, 2017
  4. X-Team Maguz
    X-Team Maguz Guest

If you wanna make sure everything is working all right techinically speaking, try some "social" quick matches and/or versus matches against the AI.

Often times if you choose ranked games it can be difficult to have a game starting quickly. because you need a full lobby with no bots filling the gaps.

X-Team Maguz, Nov 10, 2017
  5. BiG x J4MES
    BiG x J4MES Guest
    I`m trying play on "MACTH MAKING - Team Death Match", but I tried play "Social" to but I cant find.

BiG x J4MES, Nov 2, 2018
  6. X-Team Maguz Win User

If you wanna make sure everything is working all right techinically speaking, try some "social" quick matches and/or versus matches against the AI.

Often times if you choose ranked games it can be difficult to have a game starting quickly. because you need a full lobby with no bots filling the gaps.
  7. BiG x J4MES Win User

I`m trying play on "MACTH MAKING - Team Death Match", but I tried play "Social" to but I cant find.
  8. Andreas_212 Win User

What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt
  9. skys7 Win User

Any minor things you want in the new Xbox?

If you say so.

I enjoy the 360 controller games and the Kinect games.

I don´t know what you mean buy running them into the ground.

You don´t like Halo 4 or the new Gears?

I have both games here.

I don´t play Gears of War, my fiance plays it and he like it more then the other Gears of War games.

He did not like Gears of War 2 and 3.

I like Halo 4, before that I was just happy with Halo Combat Evolved.

There are people who like the changes of games.

Sure they are not perfect but sometimes games need to change.
  10. Pyramid Head15 Win User

What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

[quote user="Law212"]

Modern Warfare 3 toque

Gears of war 3 Toque

gears of war bandana

gears T shirt

Christine love is empty T shirt

Christine boxers

Halo 3 T shirt

Soul Calibur 4 T shirt

[/quote] I think you meant to put "Catherine" there.
Thema:

1. I can`t play multiplayer of Gears of War 4! - Similar Threads - can`t play multiplayer

2. Can`t play Forza horizon 4 on my Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can`t play Forza horizon 4 on my Pc: When you click continue to start the game it just doesn`t stop to load but it says that i am logged in. On my laptop the game starts normaly. what can i do?? 4c9ac7d0-3c0c-4a44-a0f0-691e7fd8a6d0
  3. I DON´T CAN PLAY VIDEOGAMES DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I DON´T CAN PLAY VIDEOGAMES DIGITAL OR PHYSICAL: When i want to play games in my xbox one s, physical or digital, in the first mission in anything game, the xbox to stop game and take me to the main menu, and follow the technical support...
  4. Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can´t my kids play Minecraft online?: Our two oldest boys got a cell phone for Christmas (Huawei Y6). And in that annoyance I created a common gmail they can use on their phones, since I don't want them to have access to my accounts,...
  5. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab
  6. I can' t play online

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can' t play online: 1.When I want to play online, it does not leave me and it turns out that I have to have gold but since I have it activated they can help me solve this problem. Please help me...
  7. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  8. i buy fifa18 and can´t play the worldchampions cup because have xbox360!! it´s a robbery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy fifa18 and can´t play the worldchampions cup because have xbox360!! it´s a robbery: it´s a shame that because we have a console that is not the last one to come out, we can´t have the world champions cup 2018 even though we bought fifa18 649f9cde-533e-4c28-bb07-07c3f3a9aeed
  9. Can´t join party´s on xbox beta app or play multiplayer games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t join party´s on xbox beta app or play multiplayer games.: Hi all, I can´t play any multiplayer games at all or join party´s on the xbox app. My xbox one has no problems. In network settings it tells me the Teredo tunneling pseudo adapter doesn´t work,...
  10. I can´t play games on multiplayer even though I have an active gold membership. It says to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t play games on multiplayer even though I have an active gold membership. It says to ...: When I try to enter any multiplayer mode. I get a message saying that I don´t have a Gold membership active. The message sends me to home and tells me to review my subscriptions. I have a Gold...