i can`t purchase AC from 1 week

Discus and support i can`t purchase AC from 1 week in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can`t purchase AC from 1 week from xbox site and also my console always says this error Use a different way to pay We couldn't get authorization... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReadingWriter19, Nov 15, 2014.

1. i can`t purchase AC from 1 week

i can`t purchase AC from 1 week from xbox site and also my console

always says this error

Use a different way to pay

We couldn't get authorization for this. Try a different or new way to pay. If you have more questions, ask your bank.

PBR9012

08cf3d73-c047-4e6d-b4f6-488d7e00b454

2014/11/15 - 16:40:00 UTC

my all info is correct and the region is usa and im live in usa

im try my credit card and my brother credit card but never work

:)

ReadingWriter19, Nov 15, 2014
  2. sos mess up bad

i purchase an xbox 1 from the uk but i live in the us and the ac power cord is differnt and now i can hook up my xbox 1 how can i fix the problem

FlushestCheese2, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Peculik
    Peculik Guest
    GAMES WITH GOLD - NOVEMBER

I`m trying it trough xbox console and windows 10 PC ... Battlefield 1 is okey now and it`s works... but still can`t obtain Assassin`s Creed...I don`t have AC in offer. Over windows 10 PC don`t have any offer or price for that game and on xbox console wrote
    that game is not compatible for my country. (I`m from Slovakia)

Peculik, Nov 15, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Please check commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any billing holds on your account.

Further than that you would need to contact phone support for more assistance as this does seem to be a billing issue. 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Nov 15, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Please check commerce.microsoft.com to see if there are any billing holds on your account.

Further than that you would need to contact phone support for more assistance as this does seem to be a billing issue. 1-800-469-9269
  6. Peculik Win User

GAMES WITH GOLD - NOVEMBER

I`m trying it trough xbox console and windows 10 PC ... Battlefield 1 is okey now and it`s works... but still can`t obtain Assassin`s Creed...I don`t have AC in offer. Over windows 10 PC don`t have any offer or price for that game and on xbox console wrote
    that game is not compatible for my country. (I`m from Slovakia)
  7. FoomBerry Win User

[FREE] content for Assassin's Creed: Revelations during E3

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

I still haven't even beat Assassins creed brotherhood. Or assassins creed 1, Only 2. Some fan i am T^T

[/quote]

I haven't even beaten AC 1 or played any of the others, top that...
  8. Bl4ckR3alm Win User

how do you rank the 4 AC games?

1. AC II

2. AC Brotherhood

3. AC Revelations

4. AC I
  9. Kinectimal Win User

[FREE] content for Assassin's Creed: Revelations during E3

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[quote user="ASTRON4UT"]

I still haven't even beat Assassins creed brotherhood. Or assassins creed 1, Only 2. Some fan i am T^T

[/quote]

I haven't even beaten AC 1 or played any of the others, top that...

[/quote]I've never even heard of Assassin's Creed.. Ah ha!
Thema:

1. i can`t purchase AC from 1 week - Similar Threads - can`t purchase week

2. Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i request more bottoms for avatar store?: I would like to see tactical pants and more work jeans like boot-cut .. Dont like skinny jeans 1272ec66-431b-49d5-a955-80191817b225
  3. Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop: I tried with the xbox windows 10 app but it seams it only works with xbox one. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the 360 so i can record gameplay footage...
  4. Can you transfer games between accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you transfer games between accounts?: Hi, I got a free minecraft windows 10 code because I played the java edition before 2015 so I redeemed it, but I did it on this account which I barely use. Is it possible to transfer the game to...
  5. Can´t purchase games with Gold disscount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can´t purchase games with Gold disscount: I´ve trying to get the Resident Evil 4/5/6 with the 50% disscount of Gold, but it has been impossible. I can´t see that disscount in the store. I´m worried because it is supposed that will finish...
  6. Can`t download games purchased on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can`t download games purchased on sale: I have a problem with the games I bought on the sale. I can not download more than 70% and run my games for Xbox 360 Lost Planet CE and Prey. For a long time I was going to buy these games and I...
  7. Can´t purchase games with credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t purchase games with credit card: When I am about to buy the fifa 17, it say that "You can not process your payment". I've already tried a lot of times but it doesn`t fix 044a1564-7074-4cb8-89bb-4f36431c600c
  8. I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can`t purchase digital games .. error PBR9002: from 4 days i can`t purchase digital games always get ( try a diffrent way to pay and error PBR9002 all my info. is correct .. i`m try my credit card and my father card and my brother but...
  9. from 10 days .. i can`t purchase games ... anyone have this problem ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    from 10 days .. i can`t purchase games ... anyone have this problem ?: i can`t purchase anything from xbox site im use my credit card and all billing correct and im contact my bank and allright im try usa store but never working anyone have this problem ? this...
  10. i can`t purchasing digital games ..please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can`t purchasing digital games ..please help: from 2 weeks i can`t purchasing digital games from my consoles and from xbox site am tried on my xbox one and xbox 360 and xbox site but alwayes tell me Try a different payment option? am tried...