I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

Discus and support I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paradiseman099, Nov 21, 2020.

1. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

I cancelled my games pass ultimate it says that its cancelled and that my service is stopped but I still got a charge for it today. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem and if so what happens? Is xbox good about this will they refund
    what was taken wrongly. I tries to go through contact us for help but got nowhere with my problem and I'm just trying to figure out what happened. Thank you

:)

paradiseman099, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ECUPIRATEMAN Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

If I don't like the game pass ultimate can I cancel the Ultimate or would I be charged for 36 months?
  3. DaveCunningham3 Win User

cancelled a month trial pass ultimate but normal gold was cancelled too

So I had normal gold until August next year. Got almost two months out of it. Took a month trial of ultimate for £1.00 so that means I have my remaining normal gold upgraded to ultimate until August next year? Decided to cancel it as it would charge me
    what would be just access to game pass for 10.99 per month. And it cancelled everything rather than going back to normal? Shouldn't I have just had access to ultimate until the end of the month trial then it revert to normal?
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

xbox game pass ultimate

Hello DiegoTp1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with charges made for an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. To cancel this, please visit the following article:

Cancel Recurring Subscription Charges

I hope this helps.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You would be best placed to create your own thread.

If you are referring to losing Xbox Live Gold because you cancelled Game Pass Ultimate, there is nothing that can be done. It clearly states that Xbox Live Gold will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate days and can not be reverted and that canceling Game
    Pass Ultimate will cancel out the converted Xbox Live Gold. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

You can cancel your Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time, and you will
    continue to have access to your Ultimate benefits until your prepaid time ends, at which point you will not be charged again.

Note The upgrade of any prepaid time to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cannot be reverted back to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, and you cannot receive a refund for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game
    Pass. You can, however, rejoin Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass when your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription ends
  6. Smwutches Win User

X Box Live membersghip

To clarify a little further, if he bought the $1 promotion it was for Game Pass Ultimate, not just Game Pass. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass so if you already have a subscription for those when you purchase Ultimate, the remaining subscription
    you have is cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well (meaning he would have had Game Pass Ultimate through December). By cancelling Game Pass Ultimate, it would have also cancelled his Gold.
Thema:

I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it

1. I cancelled my games pass ultimate but got charged for it - Similar Threads - cancelled games pass

2. Xbox game pass ultimate wont cancel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate wont cancel: So i bought xbox game pass ultimate for a month and played it out as you would. Before this, i was sharing an xbox live gold with my dad because of our family account. The xbox game pass ultimate...
  3. how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    how to cancel subscription to xbox game pass: I never used the game pass, I ordered that along with "origin" whilst i was pissed up and forgot about it. now ive changed my bank card and the payment has failed. and it would give me the option...
  4. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Cancelled After Cancelling a $1.00 Game Pass Subscription: This is complete and total [mod removed]. Microsoft is scamming people into joining Game Pass Ultimate then giving you the option to cancel and get your $1 back. Sounds great right? Wrong. When...
  5. How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to cancel Xbox Game Pass Subscription that is past due?: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass subscription, however apparantely I can't because I have a past due payment. Is there any way to cancel it anyway or do I have to pay the past due?...
  6. CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION

in XBoX on Consoles
    CHARGED FOR GAME PASS AFTER CANCELATION: So frustrating. Can't request to call OR live chat because my topic doesn't allow for me to do that??! I WAS CHARGED $19.20 for Game Pass Ultimate on November 12th even though I cancelled it in...
  7. Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't cancel Ultimate Game Pass and cannot get into old account: Hi there, So I just recently got a new xbox because the one I was using belonged to a friend. Unfortunately, I purchased Ultimate Pass becaus it was a dollar for month one and then when I stopped...
  8. Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live: Hi, i just cancelled xbox game pass and it seems to have cancelled my xbox live yearly subscribtion. f5d9a72c-9bd0-441f-a751-5bdfd56cc284
  9. Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to cancel game pass, no access to Microsoft account: I recently got Nitro and it gave me three months of game pass, but i didnt have a Microsoft account to use it with and i created a new one to reclaim it. everything went well and i was enjoying...
  10. Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Canceling Game Pass (Cancelar game pass): Hello, I purchased the game pass ultimate a few months ago when it was like 1 USD because it also included discord nitro. Some of my friends also purchased it and it worked fine, but for some...