I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?

Discus and support I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. I cancelled my XGPU subscription yet i have to pay 2 times for it? It says that i have to pay 1 time for the subscription and the 2 time to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ŁukaszKosiński1, Feb 20, 2021.

1. I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it?

Hello. I cancelled my XGPU subscription yet i have to pay 2 times for it? It says that i have to pay 1 time for the subscription and the 2 time to get gamepass? Sorry for trouble but please help!

:)

ŁukaszKosiński1, Feb 20, 2021
  2. ŁukaszKosiński1 Win User

Hello. I cancelled my XGPU subscription yet i have to pay 2 times for it? It says that i have to pay 1 time for the subscription and the 2 time to get gamepass? Sorry for trouble but please help!
    UPDATE : I fixed the issue by buying a ultimate game pass subscription on a 3rd party website!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

Hey there FlyJonat,

When you update to the Game Pass any time you had on active Gold or Game Pass subscription would be cancelled and any remaining time would be converted to time for the Ultimate subscription.

What happens to my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships once i upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

A purchase of Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

So it seems that when you cancelled your Ultimate subscription this cancelled all the time that had been added to it. I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support so that they may take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

I hope this helps.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox game pass refund

Hello, turn off reoccurring billing. If you have any xbox live time left and you cancel game pass ultimate it will cancel that time also. Best thing to do turn off reoccurring billing and just dont pay again.
  5. JapyoStylez Win User

Game pass

Looks like i got ultimate while i dont game on pc lol.. so what happens now ?

I pay 2 euro every month till may?

Or did i pay only 2 euro for gamepass till may? Or Will it charge additional 2 euro after 2 month?

The email that I got from microsoft that tells a different story:

Thanks for subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We’re happy you’re here.

We've charged € 2,00 to MasterCard for your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You'll be billed every month at € 2,00 until you cancel. We'll email you ahead of time if that price ever changes.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal­.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)
    yes you will need to contact support about this
Thema:

1. I cancelled my xbox game pass ultimate yet i have to Pay 2 times for it? - Similar Threads - cancelled game pass

2. How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel Game Pass Subscription without paying it? I´m not in USA: Hello, I´m trying to cancel a Game Pass subscription but doesn´t give the option to cancel it, it only says Pay now or Redeem a card or code, The status is suspended since january. I used the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass subscription not showing up so i cant cancel it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass subscription not showing up so i cant cancel it: So i want to cancel my Xbox game pass subscription but as the title says no subscriptions are showing up in the Subscription and Billing tab on Microsoft.com. If anyone else knows where it might...
  4. I don't know how to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I logged into my Microsoft account and was met with a notification stating I needed to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription. I clicked the "Pay Now" option and was brought to my account...
  5. NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tankcommander1944 [link] [comments]
  6. The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership

in XboX Insiders
    The UNEQUAL HASSLE of cancelling your game pass membership: I'm going to make this quick as I can, entering into a recurring monthly subscription to anything these days, especially on xbox, is too easy, it is literally at the tips of your fingers at any...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription: As the title says XBOX GAME PASS PC continues to charge my credit card after canceling my subscription. Have tried to resolve it on my end even calling my bank but still have this problem....
  8. Expired Xbox Game Pass won't cancel on prepaid card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Expired Xbox Game Pass won't cancel on prepaid card: I forgot turn off automatic renewal off when I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass last year with my prepaid card. After my card became empty my subscription also expired. So I wanted to cancel that...
  9. Unable to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to cancel Xbox Game Pass subscription: I received a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate voucher and used it because I wanted to play Minecraft Dungeons and used it for about 5 days and then forgot about it. I do not wish to resubscribe...
  10. Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming services after a game pass ultimate cancelled: what happens to streaming services when your game pass ultimate is expired? Do they continue to work or no? 202f794c-8765-4f0e-8d94-58d5d6b65ae7