I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

Discus and support I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible 4ecf5295-8264-4e03-84b1-81f31ada39e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnimeBiker, Dec 20, 2021.

1. AnimeBiker
    AnimeBiker Guest

I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've...

The captcha s are almost inhumanly possible

:)

AnimeBiker, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've done the captchas multiple times in different ways and it always says i got it wrong

Hi AnimeBiker! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can change the figures you are seeing by refreshing the CAPTCHA picture to a easier one, also if you please share more information about in what site are you having the issues or game, would be great
  3. Wait Dont Sh00t Win User

minecraft update around 13 of july

Does anybody know when Animal Breeding might come out? What version was it in for PC?
  4. MARC-NY Win User

Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible

The Microsoft captcha to create a new account for Skype is STILL BROKEN! Today, it took literally 45 minutes to solve the captcha, Today, Sunday January 2.

Issue 1: The captcha is impossible to solve. I tried three. The falling clocks, the rotating whatever, and finally the pick the Zebra. I know how pick Zebras - but it took 5 attempts before the Zebra captcha would work. It kept claiming the answers were wrong. They were not. The other captchas would not work at all - kept claiming my answers were wrong. Not only would they not work, but they were confusing and ridiculously difficult.

Issue 2: Clicking the rotate captcha to get a different captcha does not work. I had to use another browser to get a new captcha. It tried in three places: In Skype itself (create new account), in Firefox and Chrome.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER. It is ludicrous that it took 45 minutes to create an account.

It is ABSURD to claim the captcha issue is fixed. It's fundamentally flawed and does not work. Shameful Microsoft.
  5. jun787 Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

Does anybody knows how to fix this sign in issue?
  6. phleepish Win User

battlelog.battlefield.com

"OK. so, I just bought the game and I am trying to figure out this BattleLog thing. How do I sign up and activate it. Does anyone have any ideas."

You just have to sign in with your EA account.
Thema:

1. I cannont figure out the two animal account sign up captchas does anybody know how i've... - Similar Threads - cannont figure animal

2. I am trying to figure out why one of my gameplay clips was deleted.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am trying to figure out why one of my gameplay clips was deleted.: I recently filed a billing dispute against Xbox Live, as I was being double charged for Ultimate. The next day, a gameplay clip that I've had pinned to my profile for 227 days now shows a picture...
  3. Has anyone figured out how to play 4K HDR movies from external HDD?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone figured out how to play 4K HDR movies from external HDD?: I’ve tried the movies & TV app, VLC, etc, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/MAA3 [link] [comments]
  4. Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content: I joined the Xbox Insider months ago however I haven't been introduced to anything new, I have friends who've done the same steps as me and they are able to see the new addition of discord and the...
  5. Xbox help as i can not figure this out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox help as i can not figure this out: Does ark have mods or not because every game i go to doesn't my account is not a child and I'm on the ultimate Xbox app and it doesn't say anything about it even the one yall showed in the video 2...
  6. Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't figure out how to change my kids roles in Family Group. Please help!!!: Every time I add my kids on my family on the xbox it adds them as organizers. On the family app it keeps saying click here to change roles of your family but it doesn't actually let me do. I've...
  7. Nevermind... I figured out how to be an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Nevermind... I figured out how to be an insider...: I asked somewhere in here how to join. I figured it out on accident on youtube. lol Insider Hub App in the store for anyone clueless like I was. submitted by /u/crisisnite [link] [comments]
  8. How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive: Today I bought a pulse red xbox controller when, I was buying the controller i chose for delivery 1-2 business days I then got a confirmation email saying the estimated delivery date was 17 August...
  9. I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC

in XboX Insiders
    I purchased a game from xbox.com but I can't figure out how to play it on my PC: I purchased Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition from xbox.com on my PC, and on the website, all it shows is a button saying "INSTALL TO" with no other options when I click it. I went to the...
  10. My Friends On Xbox Cannont Join My Minecraft Windows 10 Dedicated Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Friends On Xbox Cannont Join My Minecraft Windows 10 Dedicated Server: A few days ago I created a dedicated server for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for me and my friends (I'm broke so I cant do realms). I play on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition while they play on their...