I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite

Discus and support I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Dear microsoft i have bean having an issue with logging into my microsoft fortnite account. Every time i login this shows up: [img] Microsoft i need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by xxjoewellxx7, Feb 21, 2020.

1. xxjoewellxx7
    xxjoewellxx7 Guest

Dear microsoft

i have bean having an issue with logging into my microsoft fortnite account. Every time i login this shows up:

I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite [​IMG]
    Microsoft
    i need suggestions on how to fix or you need to fix this issue because i cannot access it at all

:)

xxjoewellxx7, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Wefleck Win User

Just link your Epic Games account directly to the game. Make sure you have joined it on your Xbox console.
  3. xxjoewellxx7 Win User

Its not linked to mobile severs

Therefore i have to click in the xbox icon and then it shows the same picture again
  4. xxjoewellxx7 Win User

Linking is disabled now in fortnite and my account is not linked on mobile
  5. FadingToJosh Win User

If the account is linked, you just need to sign into your epic account. You won't need to sign into your xbox account on your phone.
  6. TWD XD Win User

Hola xxjoewellxx7

Es un gusto atenderte a continuación te dire que hacer porque ami ya me paso esto:

mira puedes ingresar al sitio web de epic games (recomiendo usar una computadora) posteriormente tendras que iniciar tu cuenta rectifica que el correo electronico y la contraseña que estas usando sean las correctas (en caso contrario de que no te acepte
    la contraseña te recomendaria que le pulsaras a recuperar contraseña epic te enviara un correo y en ese correo te daran los pasos para recuperar tu contraseña

luego que hayas logrado iniciar secion ve a cuentas vinculadas y revisa que tu cuenta de xbox esta vinculada posteriormente descarga la aplicación de fortnite e inicia sección y podras jugar

RECUERDA QUE TIENES QUE VERIFICAR QUE TU DISPOSITIVO ESTE APROBADO POR EPIC Y PUEDAS EJECUTAR BIEN LA APLICACIÓN

ACONTINUACIÓN TE ANEXO UNOS VIDEOS QUE TE PUEDEN SER SE AYUDA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0v8WQ4DbIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNMFI_H32ow

MUCHA SUERTE

RECUERDA TE ATENDIO
Thema:

1. I cannot access my fortnite Xbox account on mobile fortnite - Similar Threads - cannot access fortnite

2. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  4. Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Access Payment & Billing in Settings: Whenever I try to access Payment & Billing under Account in the Settings App I get a spinning wheel and a blank screen after. I was on a public build and reenrolled back into the current beta...
  5. Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now

in XboX Insiders
    Rushmore Beta disabled my console streaming and I cannot access my console now: I am currently on another continent, but I have my controller with me and console stream regularly. Since yesterday, when I try to connect to my home console, it rejects the connection within 3...
  6. Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired Card, cannot access subscriptions: About a year ago, I had my primary payment option and with it, the realms for minecraft subscription. I had it for a while until one day my card expires, but instead of letting me switch the...
  7. In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get...: In Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on PC I cannot access any multiplayer features as I get the error message "You have lost your connection to Xbox Live. Unable to maintain your online session". I...
  8. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...
  9. Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox on different subnets cannot access xbox app or other apps: Hi All, I have my main LAN setup on 10.10.60.x. I separate my media devices on a separate VLAN (IOT) at 10.10.61.x. I'm using pfsense, and it is configured correctly. I setup my media devices to...
  10. Still cannot access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cannot access Fortnite: Hi there. I have done that several times and it does not seem to work. We have also gone through the troubleshooting with the E105 and E106 messages. We have changed games discs and have no...