I cannot add my credit card to my account! Please help!

Discus and support I cannot add my credit card to my account! Please help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried adding my personal debit card to my account and it says that all my information is incorrect. I have the card infront of me as well. Why is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SethToth, Apr 23, 2021.

1. SethToth
    SethToth Guest

I tried adding my personal debit card to my account and it says that all my information is incorrect. I have the card infront of me as well. Why is this happening? I just missed the chance to get the xbox series x cuz of this! I am very irritated and sad! Please help! ;-;

:)

SethToth, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Donovan Du Val Win User

Using credits from a code that I Redeemed

Thats the problem I am not willing to add my credit card and thats why I bought credit from a store. The credit shows up on my account but I cannot use it.
  3. DIS7RICT Win User

Cannot add a legitimate credit card

And when i try to add the credit card on my Xbox 360 it says "Cannot authorize the selected payment, Please select another payment method or add a new one".
  4. emiliohernandez6 Win User

GTA V shark cards

So why is it that you are not allowed to gift shark cards. You can gift anything else but shark Cards. I have unused credit in my microsoft account but the only thing played is gta v and i want to buy shark cards for that game. But I can only purchase
    it for my own account. I cannot transfer it nor can I buy a gift card with my credit even tho I purchased the gift cards myself to put on the account. And now im being told GTA V SHARK CARDS CANNOT BE GIFTED !!! Why !!??!?! Please help
  5. CHRIS963-84EDDB12-98 Win User

Can't Remove because of an outstanding balance?!

my credit card expired and i have the same problem its an outstanding payment !! i want to change bak to a redeem code but everytime i enter it says error code please help i do not wish to add another credit card to my account i just want to remove the
    old one !!
  6. felix01gate Win User

PLEASE HELP ME.....Great White Shark Cash Cards are being charged to my card every day

Same problem!!!

Just started Microsoft account, my son playing GTA5 says he's doing nothing strange

But I already received several "Bull shark", "Red shark" and "Tiger shark" charges on my credit card, I can't understand how can I inhibit that and cannot remove my credit card

PLEASE ANYONE CAN HELP ?
Thema:

1. I cannot add my credit card to my account! Please help! - Similar Threads - cannot add credit

2. Cannot add funds to a family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot add funds to a family member account: I cannot add funds to a family members account. Get a," Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" message. Have repeated this and got the same error message....
  3. Cannot add profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add profile: I haven’t been able to add a new profile for almost a week. Whenever I click “add new” profile, I see a black screen with a white spinning circle for a minute or so, and then it returns to the...
  4. Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft child account on iPad - cannot add friends or accept them: I have been trying to do this for hours, we have had requests but cannot accept them. When we try to add it says 'You cannot add friends becuaes of how your account is setup' I have chatted...
  5. Cannot add a payment card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot add a payment card: Hi, I have tried to add a payment card several times however it is not accepting my card and i have checked and re checked the details several times over and it is all 100% correct....
  6. Cannot add my card as a new payment method. Says that my information is incorrect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my card as a new payment method. Says that my information is incorrect.: This is a legitimate card and I use it every day however Xbox keeps telling me that the information associated with the card is incorrect 34be23da-f736-40a9-a17e-b746fea12217
  7. cannot download add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot download add on: I Tried to download Forza Horizon 4 add on " welcome pack" when I try to do this a message says: " To download to your Xbox, it must be set to instant-on, with automatic updates and purchases on,...
  8. My wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife cannot add my friend, unmute or unblock him. The same goes for him: We have been having this problem for a while and I have called Xbox support a couple times and tried using the online help but nothing has worked. Long story short my best friend and wife cannot...
  9. Cannot protect my child - cannot add child to family - error Family.ActionThrottledForUser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot protect my child - cannot add child to family - error Family.ActionThrottledForUser: I am trying since 3 days ago to add my Child account to an existing family group but no luck. Other accounts have no problem to join the existing family group. Also, the Child account cannot...
  10. Cannot add a credit card!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add a credit card!: AGAIN! Another freaking problem with Microsoft! I think I'm working on fixing a problem every single day of my life with Microsoft. I am so sick of it, just hearing the name of the company makes...