i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland

Discus and support i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i recently bought an xbox series s but i cant get a region from iceland nor denmark so i cannot buy anything is there any possible fix for this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gabrielisakragnarsson, Aug 18, 2021.

1. i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland

so i recently bought an xbox series s but i cant get a region from iceland nor denmark so i cannot buy anything is there any possible fix for this please answer me

:)

gabrielisakragnarsson, Aug 18, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. gabrielisakragnarsso Win User

i seem to have found the issue and i resolved it
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well Iceland isn't an xbox live region

To use Denmark you must have a denmark payment method and address
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @gabrielisakragnarsson!

Would you please let us know if you are getting any error codes or messages when trying to complete a purchase?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi gabrielisakragnarsson, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Make sure that your physical location, Microsoft Store region, account region, and payment method region matches.
Thema:

1. i cannot buy stuff from the shop in iceland - Similar Threads - cannot buy stuff

2. Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message: RE: Cannot Buy as Gift, sale ends in 10 hours. Error message Hello, I have been having the same issue since last night. I wanted to buy the game 'Psychonauts' as a gift for a friend of mine,...
  3. Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy multiple of the same amount of robux on Roblox (microsoft store version): I cannot buy 3 of the 88 robux [img] 908a50db-b145-43c4-8b74-c8634b9de307
  4. I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haVE bought a disk .when installed, i cannot proceed without buying game pass....: i have installed fallout 76. i cannot pLay it as I am signed to a page asking me to sign into Game Psas. i cannot proceed beyond this point. How do I continue without po=buying game pass. # If...
  5. I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot buy games from the website: https://marketplace.xbox.com/: I can't buy any games for Xbox 360 from https://marketplace.xbox.com/, from the Xbox One / Xbox Series store I can buy normal, but on the Xbox 360 I get those errors. [img] [img] I want to buy...
  6. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  7. Cannot buy Final Fight DblImpact for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Final Fight DblImpact for Xbox 360.: I can't buy the game "Final Fight DblImpact" for XBox 360. I have tried on my XBox One, here https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/p/final-fight-dblimpact/bv3lz19lcp1b?activetab=pivot:overviewtab, and...
  8. Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up": I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of how my "microsoft account is set up. please...
  9. Cannot buy Minecraft from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Minecraft from Microsoft Store: I cannot buy minecraft because it keeps asking for an international card. 8aa62e09-5db9-4919-ac25-48d5d276c9ed
  10. Cannot buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy: Hello, I try to buy spyro. The offer ends in a few days. But I get a error message everytime. Plshelp. I want the reduced price! Best regards e7b6778a-64df-4b9b-b95d-e797c6bf056c