I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer.

Discus and support I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying for three days to try and upload a custom gamerpic, with no success. The only message I get is "Sorry, we can't upload this image... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JurassicParker2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer.

I have been trying for three days to try and upload a custom gamerpic, with no success. The only message I get is "Sorry, we can't upload this image right now. Try again in a little while." For reference this is the Picture I'd like to change my gamerpic
    to.
    I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. [​IMG]

:)

JurassicParker2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Custom gamerpics have been disabled until further notice. More info on the support page here
    support.xbox.com
  3. Azula No Sekai Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Custom profile picture?

5. HellDragonx00 Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
    that is my issue too
  6. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
Thema:

1. I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. - Similar Threads - cannot change gamerpic

2. Cannot sign in to 360 after changing gamertag on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in to 360 after changing gamertag on Xbox One: Hi all, My husband changed his gamertag on xbox one a few years back. We decided to hook up our 360 last night and came to discover that on the sign in screen, his old gamertag is still...
  3. Your home xbox settings cannot be changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox settings cannot be changed: so i've had this old xbox one for a while and i could never figure out how to transfer the games from the old xbox to the new one. until i heard about game sharing. i have two accounts (new)...
  4. Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your home xbox setting cannot be changes until we connect to the service?: I'm having a trouble with putting my sons account as my home xbox, it says that your home xbox settings cannot be change until we connect to the service. I'm connected to xbox live, and i have...
  5. I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot connect to my network, as I am already connected to another, and I cannot change...: I am currently connected to a network that is part of a business, I recently got my own wifi so I dont need to use theirs (as its incredibly slow). I cannot connect to my own network, as if I...
  6. Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox keeps changing audio settings - I cannot be heard by my friends: Hi When using fortnite on my xbox one I cannot be heard by my friends when playing with them. I have to go into the audio settings when in fortnite and Switch mic to PTT and voice chat from on to...
  7. Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still Cannot change my profile picture and its been months: [img] So its been months since they turned off the ability to change profile pictures around April and I've had that issue to I assumed it was fixed. However, in June I still couldn't change my...
  8. Cannot change channel on Magnavox MDR513H/F7 when using OneGuide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change channel on Magnavox MDR513H/F7 when using OneGuide: I just got the Xbox One. I would like to setup the OneGuide with my OTA DVR. I have a Magnavox MDR513H/F7. I have the HDMI out from this DVR going to the HDMI in on the Xbox One. But I can't set...
  9. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  10. Cannot change profile gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change profile gamerpic: Hello! I recently changed the age of my account to be over 18 years old and changed it to an adult account as well. It turns out that even if I make an adult account and change the age of my...