I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer.

Discus and support I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying for three days to try and upload a custom gamerpic, with no success. The only message I get is "Sorry, we can't upload this image... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JurassicParker2, Apr 13, 2020.

1. I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer.

I have been trying for three days to try and upload a custom gamerpic, with no success. The only message I get is "Sorry, we can't upload this image right now. Try again in a little while." For reference this is the Picture I'd like to change my gamerpic
    to.
    I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. [​IMG]

:)

JurassicParker2, Apr 13, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Custom gamerpics have been disabled until further notice. More info on the support page here
    support.xbox.com
  3. Azula No Sekai Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
  4. Shrk1990 Win User

Custom profile picture?

5. HellDragonx00 Win User

My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

The apps such as the xbox companion on the mobile phone and the computer work perfectly fine. My actual xbox is the issue.
    that is my issue too
  6. LazySpaceGhost Win User

Xbox console companion game stream mic not working

Sorry, I dont speak portugese. But no, I'm referring to the Game Streaming. Streaming a game from my xbox one, to my computer through the Xbox Cosole Companion/ xbox app

I've got my xbox linked to my app on pc, and it's how I play my xbox games.
Thema:

1. I cannot change my Xbox gamerpic on the Xbox companion app on my computer. - Similar Threads - cannot change gamerpic

2. Cannot change to a custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change to a custom gamerpic: Hey, recently got an xbox one S and was trying to change my profile picture. When I change it it comes up with 'Sorry we cant do this at the moment. please try again later' or something like that....
  3. Cannot change name on xbox console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot change name on xbox console companion: Idk how to describe this, but I go on Xbox console companion, I click on "change gamer tag" It leads me to a website (the xbox social) And it allows me to change it, however it is still the same...
  4. i cannot change my gamertag on xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot change my gamertag on xbox: I want to change my gamer tag on xbox to "r1fqyA" but for some reason its not allowed??? i also check to see if there are other people with that username but theres noone else. anyone know why?...
  5. I cannot change the setting "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites"

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot change the setting "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites": I am unable to communicate or hear other players in Sea of Thieves. I eventually found out that this was likely due to my privacy settings in my Xbox account. I went to the Privacy & online safety...
  6. Cannot change Profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Profile picture: Hi, I just changed my profile picture on my phone, not realizing you couldn't change it to a custom picture on there, I'm now trying to change my picture back to the picture it was for over a...
  7. Parent account cannot change child settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent account cannot change child settings.: I added a child account from the parent add a family member. The child account shows up as an account, but not under the parent account so I can change settings. The newly created child account...
  8. Cannot change Xbox profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cannot change Xbox profile picture: Hello, so ive been trying to change my xbox profile picture and i just keep getting a message that says “sorry, we cannot upload the picture right now. Try again in a little while.” And its been...
  9. I cannot change my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot change my gamer pic: when I try to change my gamepic into a custom one it dosent allow me ,for it says I have a child account but we since changed that setting but it has not solved the issue...
  10. Cannot change profile gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot change profile gamerpic: Hello! I recently changed the age of my account to be over 18 years old and changed it to an adult account as well. It turns out that even if I make an adult account and change the age of my...