I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc

Discus and support I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a 2 in 1 charge and play while charging power lead but I cannot get my pc to recognise that the controllers are connected. I have followed all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mumfrench, Jan 17, 2019.

1. mumfrench
    mumfrench Guest

I have a 2 in 1 charge and play while charging power lead but I cannot get my pc to recognise that the controllers are connected. I have followed all the steps on the microsoft and xbox websites, it either takes me to the product page for purchasing a
    new controller or I have downloaded a accessories software download. I have chatted with expert xbox gamers through xbox contact page and installed drivers, restarted, re-inserted usb plug, everything. All my sons want to do is play gang beasts together,
    using the controllers (as we discovered after buying the game that you cannot play 2 player on a keyboard as they had been doing on a free trial version) they have used their christmas gift money to buy the game and a lead to connect the controllers and I
    cannot get them to work! aargghh! #firstworldproblems I know, but if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated. thank you so much

:)

mumfrench, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Omega Chefe Win User

Make sure that your PC has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity in case you plan to use a Xbox One controller.

I use a Xbox 360 on my pc through the Wireless adapter like my colleague StuartATrueRed showed.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

As mentioned you'll need the gaming receiver - but you could also use the wired controller with no receiver.
  4. DAZZA 433 Win User

you have to use a usb wireless gaming adapter, 360 wireless controls cannot be used with a play and charge kit on pc
  5. whiteandshiny Win User

I thought you needed a Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC I didn't think you could do this with a play and charge kit but I could be wrong

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello French,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can try the link to
    connect controller to PC
    . Also make sure your PC is fully up to date operating system and everything.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. I cannot connect my xbox 360 controllers to my pc - Similar Threads - cannot connect 360

2. Cannot connect to Live on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Live on 360: W: 0000-0021 X: 0000-F001 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 0000-0000 ID: FFFF-FFFF L: 0015-10F0 Q: 8007-0435 T: Wireless (Can't connect wired either) 89bbaa89-f792-426a-956f-9428130814bd
  3. Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games. My internet is fine and NAT type is open but i still get a 80151901 Error code when i try to connect via the...
  4. TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet: TP-Link (Routers) TL-WR1043ND: Cannot connect my xbox 360 to the internet Hi Kevin, Thanks for reaching out to us. It appears you have done some major troubleshooting but are still getting a DNS...
  5. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  6. SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken

SmartRG SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken: SmartRG (Modems/Gateways) SmartRG SR350N: Cannot get xbox 360 to connect wired or wireless after all sreps taken If you suddenly lost the ability to connect wired and wireless the console may have...
  7. Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in

Comcast: Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in: Comcast (ISPs): Xbox 360 cannot connect to any of my apps says not signed in try removing the account from the console, clear the console cache, and then re-adding the account...
  8. Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet

Comcast: My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet: Comcast (ISPs): My XBox 360 cannot connect to the internet It might be best to Contact Official Support here if you have tried all online methods. 55be732d-6944-4701-9736-a19de7eeb8e3
  9. Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install update or connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360: I cannot get my son's Xbox 360 to connect to Xbox Live and will not do a system update. It does connect to the internet during a the test but will not go further to connect to Live. I have tried...
  10. XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360, no connection to Live, cannot update, cannot factory reset: I have an XBox 360 with a current Live account. It will not connect to our internet and keeps prompting an Update that cannot download. We have tried to factory reset and it does nothing. We...