I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

Discus and support I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vulcum, May 14, 2019 at 10:13 AM.

1. Vulcum
    Vulcum Guest

I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try...

I want to create the account which i want to connect with my microsoft acc. Website just say "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." I try every hour but still doesn't work. I don't know what happen. (I need it for playing Sea of Thieves
    on PC)

Can u help me?

Thanks.

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Hi Vulcum,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to power off your phone/pc completely. If you are on a phone we also recommend to try it on a PC. Also try different browsers, internet explorer, edge, firefox, chrome.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Mimori 775 Win User

I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Your Xbox account is the same as your
    Microsoft account
    , you can visit the support page and reach out for help if your having trouble logging in.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

5. Xx JhOz xX Win User

I can not send messages through my xbox

Error An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.
  6. 奥郭 Win User

Can't create/join clubs

When I try to change my setting about "You can create and join clubs" to allow. But it always notices me that "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."
Thema:

1. I cannot create a Xbox live account on website. An unexpected error occurred. Please try... - Similar Threads - cannot create live

2. Cannot create custom gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot create custom gamerpic: I have been trying for the better part of two days to update my Xbox gamerpic with a custom image. It's the same one you see as my avatar on this forum. I've tried to update it via the console...
  3. I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created.: I cannot like or comment on any member posts to the club feed of the club I created. 0ad7867f-4401-46c4-a50a-923e70c07bab
  4. Cannot Join or Create party or Invite and Join Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Join or Create party or Invite and Join Friends: Error Code 0x800C0008. When trying to start a party. Option to invite or join friends to party is disabled (greyed out). Joining onto a party or game invite does nothing. Friends appear able to...
  5. Cannot join a party, create one or chat on Xbox live - Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join a party, create one or chat on Xbox live - Help: o On Xbox one I cannot join a party, create one or chat even though showing online and able to access you tube etc. This has only happened since changing from Sky broadband to Virgin. Any...
  6. Xbox Accessories App - Cannot Create Profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Accessories App - Cannot Create Profiles: I just got an Xbox Elite controller for the first time. I plugged the controller into my PC via micro USB and installed the Xbox Accessories App. Somehow, in the process of trying to create a...
  7. cannot create multiple accounts for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot create multiple accounts for multiple controllers: I bought an Xbox One S. It came with a controller. I signed up for a microsoft account, as it was the only way to use the controller. As I signed up, I was forced to verify my account with a...
  8. BOUGHT A XBOX ONE ON OLX AND CANNOT PLAY ONLINE OR OFFLINE! CAN´T CREATE ACCOUNT NOTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    BOUGHT A XBOX ONE ON OLX AND CANNOT PLAY ONLINE OR OFFLINE! CAN´T CREATE ACCOUNT NOTHING: PLEASE HELP ME I BOUGHT A XBOX ONE AT OLX SELLER IS NOT GIVING MY MONEY BACK ,NO RETURN HE SAY IT WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL , I CAN´T CREATE ACCOUNT BECAUSE SAYING MY CONSOLE IT´S BANNED, NEITHER...
  9. Cannot download an account on my xbox and cannot create a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download an account on my xbox and cannot create a new one: Hello, i've got a problem with the xbox live service, my xbox is correctly connected to the internet, and everything is working fine except i can't create a live account ( i've got a 8015402B...
  10. Cannot log into microsoft/live account after an Xbox account for child was created

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into microsoft/live account after an Xbox account for child was created: This is about my sisters account as she cannot login to the forums to post. She and her husband were setting up their son on his new xbox, but they used her email address to create the account...