I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

Discus and support I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlibossMahdi, Oct 7, 2019.

1. AlibossMahdi
    AlibossMahdi Guest

I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix

:)

AlibossMahdi, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there AlibossMahdi,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console back up running appropriately. I can understand how this could be increasingly concerning/frustrating. It might be that the console is trying to run content that has been
    since updated through our services. If you are unable to get to your settings, I suggest trying what we call a soft factory reset. It's a factory reset that doesn't uninstall any of your games or/apps.

Normally you would follow the steps outlined in our How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One and select the option
    denoted reset and keep my games & apps, though if you're unable to access settings, it's probably best to try bringing up the troubleshooting menu and trying through that.

This is how to bring it up:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
      Note The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an
      EJECT
      button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the
      BIND button (steps 4 & 5) and then pressing the Xbox button
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    When you get the chance, give those steps a shot, reset the console and let us know if that helped. Keep in mind that this goes smoothest if your network is good and you know all the sign in information for any important gamertags on your console (the profiles
    will need to be redownloaded).

Thanks for reading!
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

4. kRevali Win User

Try the power cycle as described above, areyou in any insider program tho?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    AlibossMahdi
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. AlibossMahdi Win User

It worked. I wish I didn't need to reset everything.
Thema:

1. I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone - Similar Threads - cannot anything slow

2. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  3. my Xbox cannot connect TO ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox cannot connect TO ANYTHING: I have been trying on and off for eight hours now to get my xbox to connect with ANY of the services I PAY FOR games wont load youtube/Netflix wont even try to work I just tried to reset my...
  4. Cannot run anything on my Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot run anything on my Xbox One: When i try to run anything on my Xbox One I am getting the trouble code 0x8027025a and saying (insert game/app) took too long to start. I have tried doing a power cycle and a hard reset. I am...
  5. i cannot buy anything on fornite for my child"

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot buy anything on fornite for my child": i cannot buy anything on fornite for my child" 1c1ceb8b-b520-4840-b58e-7bc1b7cb1ed5
  6. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0
  7. cannot buy anything from the microsoft store even though i have money.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot buy anything from the microsoft store even though i have money.: So i bought an xbox one and i bought an xbox gift card to buy a game on the store. This is all a lie apparently since i cannot use my microsoft money to buy things...? The game i want to buy is...
  8. Cannot purchase anything with credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase anything with credit card: I've got a turkish account and credit card with turkish information added to that account and I still can't buy anything with it. Every purchase I've tried is rejected and tells me: "we can't...
  9. Cannot download anything from microsoft store on pc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download anything from microsoft store on pc...: I can't download anything from the microsoft store. Mainly trying to download sea of thieves, but other apps/games will not download either. I have tried troubleshooting and going in and out of...
  10. i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cannot buy anything they only say contact Microsoft support: i can't buy anything only saying contact Microsoft support e189bdeb-d581-456c-a470-629cb0fde1d0