I cannot download a purchased game

Discus and support I cannot download a purchased game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot download a purchased game 4591db4f-d5a3-4b58-a487-9d83aec6ead5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tonyscully1, Apr 29, 2020.

1. tonyscully1
    tonyscully1 Guest

:)

tonyscully1, Apr 29, 2020
  2. EVIL Volition Win User

Another thought is to look at your download/purchase history via the website and try pushing the download to install this way, if all other mentioned avenues have been explored.
  3. omgjordin Win User

Hey, Tony!

Can you give us a little bit more information? Does the game say that you've purchased it on the Xbox store or is it asking you to re-purchase it? Are you receiving any kind of error when attempting to download? Did you get charged for the game when looking
    at your card history?

Let us know! Thanks.
  4. HouseOfLeaves91 Win User

Also let us know how much space you have left on your xbox! It is possible it's not downloading because there isn't enough storage space for the game!
  5. JamieTurner7 Win User

Purchased a game but cannot download it?

Thank you. That worked. All other games downloaded without a problem. Time to start playing them all! ^^
  6. MichaelPapa Win User

Cannot purchase/download game

I would like to also state that I can not purchase Borderlands2 while it is on sale for 39.99 per the 2013 countdown advertisement. I tried using my Mastercard Debit that is fully charged with more than enough funds as verified online. Xbox Live menu options
    are notably out of date; the expiration year on the Mastercard is 2021. . .Xbox expiry options only go as high as 2020. Dont know if this is what is blocking me from buying the game while on sale. . .but Xbox support this is something you should update jn
    your system options to avoid lost sales.
Thema:

1. I cannot download a purchased game - Similar Threads - cannot download purchased

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. I cannot download purchased content

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot download purchased content: Hello, Yesterday I purchased Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga on the Xbox Marketplace, but I am unable to download it. The billing address to my credit card was that of a German one, but I am...
  4. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  5. Cannot get license message when trying to download movie I purchased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get license message when trying to download movie I purchased: Friday 9/14, I purchased a movie. Decided to download instead of stream, but when I click download, I get "license could not be found for download". On Xbox 360, ~40GB of free space, tried...
  6. I Cannot play games i purchased and downloaded offline help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cannot play games i purchased and downloaded offline help: I Cannot play certain games offline that I purchased and downloaded and this game I want to system link soon as it disconnects from xboxLive when I plug in the link cable the game shuts down I...
  7. Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 purchased but i cannot start the download.: I purchased Forza 7 ultimate edition(for windows 10) earlier tonight and i got the receipt and a confirmation e-mail. But when i try to find the game in order to start the download i redirects me...
  8. Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Download Purchased Game after XboxOne got repaired: Hi, One week after I purchased XboxOne it quit working and I send it for repair under warranty. After I received it back all purchased games were deleted. I am trying do download Minecraft...
  9. When I try to download a game it tells me "your purchase cannot be completed. Please try again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to download a game it tells me "your purchase cannot be completed. Please try again.: I need help I have enough money to buy the game but it dose not work I'd like some help 232b1dfe-1144-455f-a8dd-c31c4d764376
  10. Cannot download purchased game on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download purchased game on Windows 10: I was sent here by Microsoft support. My windows 10 OS version is up to date and the game code is redeemed and applied to my account, but there is no option to download the game. Only says...