I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why?

Discus and support I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why? ad06a18e-96cd-48d3-bf24-e2f7d267d280 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zdenek svezen, Jun 8, 2014.

1. I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why?

:)

zdenek svezen, Jun 8, 2014
  2. TheDukeLeeds
    TheDukeLeeds Guest
    Cannot download 2 games i purchased

I cannot download Far Cry 3, which gets stuck at 17% each time and The Witcher 2 which gets stuck a 35%, it doesnt give me and error code, just says "cannot download"

my account region is United Kingdom, which is where i live

my speed test result is http://www.speedtest.net/result/3263233994.png

TheDukeLeeds, Jun 8, 2014
  3. FloBlender
    FloBlender Guest
    Prepaid code error 0x80153005 but the content is still available

I have almost the exact same problem as Rocrom Alpha, except that I was able to download Far Cry Classic. But my Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon code won't redeem because of the same error.

Is there an update on this issue yet?

FloBlender, Jun 8, 2014
  4. I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why?

i have the same thing with ruse

nuttymonkey1999, Jun 10, 2014
  5. nuttymonkey1999 Win User

i have the same thing with ruse
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

I have played the metro and the far cry games, I do prefer far cry and like the looks of far cry new dawn, Never played Rage so cannot really comment on that.
  7. DanteSparda504 Win User

Far Cry 3 is looking good

Really looks like it plays just like Far Cry 2. Far Cry 2 was extremely lame and very very boring for me. Hopefully Far Cry 3 succeeds where Far Cry Instincts and Far Cry 2 failed.
  8. FloBlender Win User

Prepaid code error 0x80153005 but the content is still available

I have almost the exact same problem as Rocrom Alpha, except that I was able to download Far Cry Classic. But my Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon code won't redeem because of the same error.

Is there an update on this issue yet?
  9. DhakmareP.D. Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I bought Far Cry 3 and Borderlands 2 with MSP with multiple attempts, clearing cache and trying again and again but I'm having problems with Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed, the same problem I had with Far Cry 3 "Your purchase cannot be completed at this
    time. Please try again."
Thema:

1. I cannot download far cry 2 - error 1C8FC7051BE5DC4. Why? - Similar Threads - cannot download far

2. Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, cannot add user or download updates for xbox one.: Please help, I cannot add user to xbox one and cannot download any updates. Have tried all suggestions, hard reset, rebooting modem, unplugging etc, I have also eliminated a switch and connected...
  3. Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Outer Worlds on xbox game pass: Whenever I try to download the game it says starting download then after a few minutes it gives me the error code 0x87e0000d. This also happens with other games. 9c7708f3-82dd-442d-b71a-e009df4d3381
  4. Cannot download games or apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download games or apps: I am having troubles with my xbox not showing any of my purchased games or apps in my games and apps and when i try to go into the store to download them it says i have this item purchased then it...
  5. Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upload Clips to OneDrive + Cannot Download Clips from Xbox App: I've been consistently having this problem, where in the xbox console companion, if I press on a clip in the activity feed, it will say with no error code: "Error: Unsupported video type or...
  6. Cannot download game after uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download game after uninstalling: So recently I uninstalled The Outer Worlds from gamepass to help resolve an issue but when I try to reinstall the game, the progress bar fills up instantly and still shows the "install" button....
  7. second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    second xbox for students cannot access gamepass downloaded games.: I have an xbox at home and one in my classroom for students to use during game club. How can I set up the xbox so that it can be played- including gamepass games if i am not there? I set up an...
  8. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  9. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  10. Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store 无法下载地平线4,错误代码0x803F8001 [Translation - Microsoft Store cannot download...: 法下载地平线4,但是可以下载其他应用,错误代 0x803F8001 ______ [Translation - Unable to download Horizon 4, but other apps can be downloaded with error code 0x803F8001] [img] 88cbe8c2-d557-4e3e-bf17-b082c2c3361e