I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me...

Discus and support I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having trouble with this for a while now and have spent countless hours trying to figure out my issue. Basically, whenever I buy something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by needhelpwiththis_101, Jan 13, 2022.

1. I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me...

I have been having trouble with this for a while now and have spent countless hours trying to figure out my issue. Basically, whenever I buy something from the Microsoft store online my PC is not showing up as a place to download...just my Xbox which I do not play anymore. It says I own the game when I look at it in the online store but will not let me download it to my pc. I can download and play games both from the Xbox App and the Microsoft store App which is also weird because I would've thought they were all the same things. I have done everything I have read which includes:

1. Making sure my pc is connected to my device list

2. made sure my accounts are linked and I'm using the same account

3. made sure the purchase went through and it wasn't bugged

4. I have reset my Microsoft store using the command Wsreset.exe in CMD

5. I have also used another long code that I found on your guy's page that also reset the store, so I have done that twice.

6. I have made sure my windows account is up to date and checked the troubleshooting

7. I have checked my Pc location to make sure it is up to date

I really have no idea why this is happening and would really appreciate someone's help.

The only possible thing that may be messing it up that I can think of is the way my pc is connected to my device list. Everything is right but the serial number seems to be weird...instead of giving me a number it just says "System Serial Number" which I found weird. When I went to the CMD, or Command Prompt I typed in the code that gives me my serial number and it also says, "System Serial Number" Instead of actually giving me a number. This is the only thing I have noticed that is a little out of the ordinary. However, since they matched, I'm not sure if that's the issue. Is there another way to get my serial number and would that be the issue?

Again, I would really appreciate someone's help on this...Have spent over $100 now on games and I can't download or play any of them!

:)

needhelpwiththis_101, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me the option to download it on my PC.

Hi needhelpwiththis_101, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Have you also checked if the games that you have purchased were playable on PC?

If it's giving you an option to install it on your Xbox there is a big chance that the game is for Xbox Console only. For you to validate, sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then click the game icon for your order. You will be redirected on the product page, once there scroll down a bit then check "Playable On", you will see if it can be installed on PC as well.
  3. Charl Pienaar Win User

I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

If you get saying the refund was not possible you can still ask it in
    support.
    What do you mean?
  4. Charl Pienaar Win User

Hi!

Check your
    order history
    to see if a refund has been requested or is still available. If it's successful, it may take a few days

before the refund
    That's the problem, it doesn't tell me if the request was even received.
    [​IMG]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Charl,

Thanks for updating us with your replies. You've followed the correct process to request a refund and have received confirmation of the request; however, it does take the Refund support team about 48-72 hours to respond to each request.

If you don't hear back from them after 72 hours, then its recommended that you reply to them via the confirmation email you received to request an update on the status of the refund request.

You can also track the status of your refund request: Check your
    Order history.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

If you get saying the refund was not possible you can still ask it in
    support
Thema:

I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me...

1. I cannot download games that I bought from the Microsoft online store, it is not giving me... - Similar Threads - cannot download games

2. Win10 Xbox上下载的游戏由于权限无法安装中文补丁(不支持高级游戏管理)[Games downloaded on Win10 Xbox cannot be installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win10 Xbox上下载的游戏由于权限无法安装中文补丁(不支持高级游戏管理)[Games downloaded on Win10 Xbox cannot be installed...: example: ogi and the dark forest [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] 例:奥日与黑暗森林 94550c91-1652-4f16-b512-501db6c4f341
  3. Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it

in XBoX on Windows
    Help - Windows Xbox app with game pass - game stuck on download - cannot remove it: Hi So I got a new gaming laptop 3 weeks ago, installed the Xbox app and got a game pass. Installed a couple of games and all was good. Yesterday I attempted to install Aliens Fireteam and it...
  4. 微软商店下载卡顿,没有下载速度,而且还会一直卡在准备中 [Games and apps cannot be downloaded through Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    微软商店下载卡顿,没有下载速度,而且还会一直卡在准备中 [Games and apps cannot be downloaded through Microsoft Store]: [img] 微软商店下载卡顿,没有下载速度,而且还会一直卡在准备中 [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] Microsoft Store download stutter, no download speed, and...
  5. Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Full Library won't load and cannot download any games from microsoft store on Xbox Series S: I just purchased an Xbox Series S and cannot install or view my Full Library when logged into my account. I have tried reseting the console and removing then installing my account again....
  6. 我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我拥有XGPU会员,但是大部分游戏无法下载,极少部分游戏能下载。I have an XGPU member, but most games cannot be downloaded,...: 我下载了挺进地牢,极限竞速5,想要下载的真人快打11,光环等,都下载不到,点下载 反应,能下载的游戏会直接弹出下载确认 I downloaded Into the Dungeon, Forza Motorsport 5, Mortal Kombat 11, Halo, etc. I want to download, but I can’t download it. Clicking...
  7. Cannot download any EA game from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download any EA game from game pass: According to the Xbox website and EA website, if I have the game pass ultimate subscription I should be able to download any of the EA games that show on the game pass section in the xbox app on...
  8. I cannot play games downloaded onto my new seagate game drive

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play games downloaded onto my new seagate game drive: I just got it recently and it says it is compatible with series x, but now the Xbox says the drive is too slow to play series x games on, any ideas? submitted by /u/MemeLord_11 [link] [comments]
  9. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  10. XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app game gone mid-download and still taking up space and cannot be re-installed: So I was installing Forza Horizon 5 from XBOX gamepass and I downloaded about 30 GB out of 101 GB and I paused it and shut down my PC. Few days later when I open XBOX app, there was no game in...