I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

Discus and support I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by earlgre2, Jun 25, 2019.

1. earlgre2
    earlgre2 Guest

Hi

How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards?

What I did so far are;

- I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36 month gold subscription.

- I registered 2 of gift cards successfully.

- When it comes to the third one, I could not make it done and the app said it exceed the limit.

- I suppose my subscription is now 25 months because of the additional free 1 month.

Could you make it 24 months so that I can make it 36 months subscription? ( I do not want 1 month free)

Thanks in advance.

:)

earlgre2, Jun 25, 2019
  2. ChrisDillow Win User

Xbox.com web site error code: Xbos-0x80169CF9 d5aa03c5-4007-4e73-940d-bfe5dfee9702

Error code is displayed when trying to use a pre paid Xbox Live subscription code when your Xbox Live gold is still in effect. You must wait for the subscription period to end before you can use the code. Pre Paid subscription codes cannot be used to extend
    an Xbox Live subscription, only activate it
  3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Hi! Unfortunately we cannot help with changing your subscription on the forum. Where are you redeeming the codes? Have you tried online or via your console? You can also log into your account to check the current expiry date of your subscription.
  4. Allebas Win User

5. yobrizo Win User

Hello. The maximum is 36 months. many times, when you put in a 12-month code and you don't have automatic renewal turned on, you get given a month to keep the renewal automatic. now instead of 12+12+12 x 36 you have 12+1+12+12 x 37. you're over and therefore
    you can't put the last code of 12
  6. Zenosos Win User

I can not find where to buy xbox live gold

For extending xbox live gold it is found under settings, account and subscriptions
Thema:

1. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription - Similar Threads - cannot extend live

2. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time: Hi, so uhm. Ive been trying to get elder scrolls morrowind and i cant. Tried online, on xbox app and on the xbox itself. I keep getting this error with all the backward compatible games....
  3. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  4. Netgear: Cannot connect range extender to Xbox 1

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear: Cannot connect range extender to Xbox 1: Netgear (Modems/Gateways): Cannot connect range extender to Xbox 1 Hi, Can anyone help. I have a n300 Wi-Fi range extender that is failing to connect to my son's Xbox 1 console. I have a sky...
  5. Cannot download Extended Cut on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Extended Cut on Xbox One: Address is in US. Also subscribed to EA Access and downloaded ME3 base game. Extended cut appears as free in the store but serves the error "This offer is not valid in your region." Same error...
  6. Cannot purchase Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One: Hi, I have been trying for several weeks to purchase the Extended Service Plan online for my new Xbox One. I have tried two different credit cards, different browsers, different internet...
  7. Windows 8.1 Pro Cannot setup Xbox 360 as Extender

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 8.1 Pro Cannot setup Xbox 360 as Extender: I have a new desktop computer running Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit version, I have installed Media Center following the instruction here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/feature-packs. I...
  8. Media Center extender installed and connected, cannot see mapped drives on PC where the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Media Center extender installed and connected, cannot see mapped drives on PC where the ...: XBOX 360, Win 8.1 Media Center I installed the media center extender and it connects flawlessly to the XBOX 360. I verified on the Win 8.1 system that both the local drives and network drives...
  9. XBox 360 as WMC 7 Extender cannot Play Live TV nor see Recorded TV (Neither DRM nor Non DRM)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 as WMC 7 Extender cannot Play Live TV nor see Recorded TV (Neither DRM nor Non DRM): When trying to play Live TV or Recorded TV on XBox WMC Extender receive the following error: "Files needed to play video are not installed..." XBox can play videos. CANNOT play Live TV,...
  10. Cannot install and set up Media Center Extender on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install and set up Media Center Extender on Xbox 360: Hi everyone, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but it seemed the most relevant and likely spot given the limited options among the community support forum titles and...