I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits

Discus and support I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own FSX Gold After MIcrosoft fiddled with my PC when it refused to boot after a windows update, she downloaded a new windows 10 and I lost just about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonHindle, Sep 16, 2021.

1. DonHindle
    DonHindle Guest

I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits

I own FSX Gold After MIcrosoft fiddled with my PC when it refused to boot after a windows update, she downloaded a new windows 10 and I lost just about everything including my FSX Gold. I re programmed it and activated it but it now quits after 30 minutes and says it is not activated. I have tried all the solutions presented in help but to no avail. I have tried to get in contact with M<icrosoft to fix it but they just say go on the internet and finish the call. What has happened to Microsoft and I want my FSX back.

:)

DonHindle, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Gringo Minion Win User

lhr is bad clan

A clan or community is only ever as good as the effort you put in. Although this is not my community I did for a brief spell befriend some of them. And I have to say they were quite active and will to play with someone else from another community.
  3. LarryCallaghan Win User

Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

I have the same problem, can install the Deluxe Edition but get an error when I try to activate. I found that are two updates to FSX, SP1 and SP2. SP1 does not fix the activation problem and SP2 will not allow me to even start FSX without an error. Backed
    out SP2 in order to start FSX.
  4. LarryCallaghan Win User

Microsoft: Need activation code for my Microsoft Flight Simulator

There is a Youtube video that shows how to get around the error. Tried it and it worked. In youtube search for "How to fix the 1-80004005 Error Code for FSX".

Note that I did not see this error until I applied SP1 and SP2. The net fix was to run regedit and get to a location where the value was set to "partmgr" when it should be "PartMgr". Once I made that change in the registry it worked and I was able to activate
    FSX.
  5. Whagi Win User

Dead Island: Motion Sickness

Yep I get it to, I have to stop playing after only 30 mins at a time, as I get cramps in my stomach I feel that sick :O(
  6. ellawright Win User

Unable to launch event

worked for about 30 min. then quit again, played 16 challenges then on 17 th quit.
Thema:

1. I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits - Similar Threads - cannot FSX activate

2. Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta.: Hi, I have joined the Minecraft 1.18 beta on windows 10 and cannot leave the beta. When I joined the beta, everything was fine. But then when I came to leave, I would go to the Insider App, go to...
  3. I cannot update my console to the omega version

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot update my console to the omega version: I have just joined the insider program, and I accepted to participate in the omega preview program, but I have not received any updates and when I go to check for updates, none appear, the last...
  4. Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...: I know myself and several others have reported this issue and it has yet to be addressed. Please, fix this issue as soon as you guys can so we can get back to streaming the way we want to....
  5. Cannot join a game in Halo Infinite flight

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join a game in Halo Infinite flight: Lately, when trying to find a match within the Halo Infinite flight I get a "lost connection to game server" error. This is during active flights and occurs in each playlist after loading approx...
  6. Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction

in XboX Insiders
    Code cannot be redeemed. Region restriction: Hi. So i have set the region on my xbox account to US (i am from europe) and I bought the new fifa 22 yesterday, the US version just like the last few years. But this year when i try to redeem the...
  7. ROBLOX Issue, cannot play ROBLOX at all.

in XboX Insiders
    ROBLOX Issue, cannot play ROBLOX at all.: Whenever I try to play ROBLOX on my Xbox Series X, a popup appears with the header "Getting your game ready" and the text below says "This might take a minute or two." The thing is, I've been...
  8. Cannot update Age of Empires III in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot update Age of Empires III in Microsoft Store: Hi, An update has been released for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition. It is not being recognised as available for download on my Microsoft Store. I would like help making this work. I'd...
  9. Cannot activate FPS counter in Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot activate FPS counter in Windows 10: I already did several tutorials, but I still get the button requesting access. Here is what I did: - Hit the button, rebooted my pc. nothing. - Added the user I am logged in with (that is in...
  10. cannot use multiplayer on DOMINOES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot use multiplayer on DOMINOES: I cannot use multiplayer on DOMINOES on my XBOX series X. Please tell me how to resolve this problem 07747f7d-f65a-49df-9edc-b692f727c9e7