I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360.

Discus and support I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To get a few things out of the way. 1. Yes its on the list. 2. Yes I have a 250GB HDD (Made by MS) 3. Yes I updated the system. (Although it gave me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wilhelm., Dec 28, 2014.

1. Wilhelm.
    Wilhelm. Guest

To get a few things out of the way.

1. Yes its on the list.

2. Yes I have a 250GB HDD (Made by MS)

3. Yes I updated the system. (Although it gave me an E71 error upon start-up until I removed the Flash Drive)

4. Yes I know this all.

5. Also Halo (Also Xbox) works fine.

:)

Wilhelm., Dec 28, 2014
  2. HI i am looking for 360 friends

I have don't have any new games I have capcom digital collection xbox 360 triple pack namco museum fable anniversary and halo anniversary halo wars halo reach halo odst fable 2 fable 3 that all my games i also have uno i thank i got them all so play any
    them are just looking for friend to talk by the no gays teenage are kids adults only 21 and up only men and women

classic 1980s, Dec 28, 2014
  3. SiskoDog1701
    SiskoDog1701 Guest
    ABC game: Video games

N-Namco Museum Virtual Arcade

SiskoDog1701, Dec 28, 2014
  4. SiskoDog1701 Win User

ABC game: Video games

N-Namco Museum Virtual Arcade
  5. Fos Win User

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

6. coco meat train Win User

Can some of these games please become backwards compatible?

Namco Museum and Jet Set would be pretty rad.
  7. Discord 96 Win User

DLC not available offline?

I am having a similar problem, my 5th Anniversary installed correctly, runs fine online. But offline it won't get past the Xbox 360 start screen
  8. Dageto Kraft Win User

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

It seems that it is not for Xbox one, make a request to make it compatible
Thema:

1. I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - cannot Namco Museum

2. I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b: I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition. I can install other Xbox Game Pass games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps. So the Xbox Game Pass is working but this one...
  3. Cannot unlock achievements in overcoocked 2 in split screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot unlock achievements in overcoocked 2 in split screen: We were playing me and my brother, when we saw that I was just unlocking the achievements, I wanted to know if it was a mistake or something 5d1fbbc3-b493-49a7-990f-81dd5ad83d32
  4. [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted: Hello, I'm unable to earn achievements for any games on my Windows 10 PC. I've looked at other posts, but none have helped. I also noticed I do not have a "Connected User Experiences and...
  5. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  6. Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child cannot play Minecraft online with PS4: Sorry - know this is an XBOX forum but there's no general gaming category so hoping some XBOX experts and help answer my question. I have set up both a Microsoft account and PS4 account for my 9...
  7. Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Companion App I cannot hear party but they can hear me. Help.: One day I just could not hear my friends when I would join their parties from the companion app on my PC. I couldn't solve the problem in the five mins I tried to so I just went to my Xbox to join...
  8. 11 year old cannot visit others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11 year old cannot visit others: My 11 and 12 year olds both play Minecraft. I have updated both of their settings so they match on the xbox website, but the 11 year old cannot visit her sister or me in the game. How can I fix...
  9. I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everyone in my party but they say I’m not in the party and cannot hear me, on my...: Ive tried honestly everything d28e0aee-18e7-45a6-860b-14b678048edf
  10. Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services: Hello, I redeemed a code for Gears 5, installed and can launch the game properly. However, I cannot connect to the online services. I always get "offline" as status, cannot connect to the store...