I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account

Discus and support I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Packsta74, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Packsta74
    Packsta74 Guest

My son has asked to make a purchase for his xbox, the request has been sent to me but we cannot locate where? The accounts were messed up a little while ago as a friend of his set up the child account as a parent and vice versa which caused chaos when trying
    to give permissions etc as we were insure of the password for the 'parent' account. All I want is to be able to set up the security etc again and allow him to make purchases with my consent.

Please help!!

:)

Packsta74, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

3. He Capz Win User

Hi you should be able to by going to the settings and change it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can't purchase free gold game. Your account is unable to make this type of purchase

Adult account can buy anything

Child accounts cannot make 360 purchases regardless of parental permissions from the web

You must use a 360 console if a child account or a parental account has to make the purchase
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

aider moi [Translate] help me

If you have registered an under 18+ child account your parental account should give permission for the purchase
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cannot Purchase 360 Titles

Child accounts cannot make purchases without parental permissions you will have to borrow or rent a 360 to queue m rated content
Thema:

1. I cannot give permission for a purchase on my childs account - Similar Threads - cannot permission purchase

2. Windows Cannot Find Executable

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Find Executable: I recently signed up for XBox Game Pass Ultimate and am gaming on the PC. I have the Xbox (beta) app installed and I downloaded and installed The Outer Worlds. When I try to run it, it gives me...
  3. I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE: hi ive dowloaded forza horizon 4 standard edition and the lego pack from the xbox store via cdkeys. my xbox dashboard offers no updates for the game and the route creator option is nowhere to be...
  4. Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection (PC) Cannot log out of account: I installed the Master chief collection from Xbox (Beta) and ran it and when it started I clicked through screens not paying attention and logged into the wrong account. Now I cannot log out of...
  5. Cannot manage permissions for child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot manage permissions for child account: Hello. I am trying to change the permissions for my child account. First I went to the family page and clicked "Manage my child's personal info": [Mod removed- Personal Information] I was then...
  6. cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app)

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot download games that require administrator permission (from store and xbox pc app): I tried to run the xbox app as administrator but I keep getting the 0x80040154 error. Microsoft store same problem, it says "try again later something happened at our end". I have already reset...
  7. Cannot edit permissions on my child's account to be able to add friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot edit permissions on my child's account to be able to add friends: xbox.com will not allow me to change my child's ability to add friends or play online multiplayer. I have 2 child accounts, the one works fine, one does not. When i try to switch the option, then...
  8. My profile cannot Have permissing to play fut 16!!!presse help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile cannot Have permissing to play fut 16!!!presse help me: Hi to everyone i m trying to play fut on fifa 16. In carrer mode the request of play is not acceppted because My profile cannot Have permissing to play in this function.can u help me? I Have a...
  9. Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.: Hi, my name is Brandon and I have been on support for 6 hours now. I need access to an account with the gt being Bruh Im a Whale. I do not know what email the acc is connected to because I have...
  10. Cannot add permissions or a game on my childs account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add permissions or a game on my childs account: I bought my boys a new xbox 1. They have a 360 nd both play with no restrictions. Both ages are considered adult here in Australia. There has been some stuff up on the youngest xbox account with...