I cannot go into my priavcy settings

Discus and support I cannot go into my priavcy settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried to access my privacy setting for quite some time to try and change something. Every time I click on the link it takes me to a support page... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Whytte_Star, May 19, 2020.

1. I cannot go into my priavcy settings

I have tried to access my privacy setting for quite some time to try and change something. Every time I click on the link it takes me to a support page about parents managing their kids Microsoft account. I am not part of a family so I should have direct access to my settings but repeatedly over 2 weeks I have tried to access them it takes me to the same place. I am scared I will have to get a new email just so I can use Xbox the way I want.

submitted by /u/Whytte_Star
    [link] [comments]

/u/Whytte_Star, May 19, 2020
  2. Mellerker39 Win User

What is the best way to report gamertags of mine being hacked or taken over by another user on this site

Why not help with email but not phone support it's more secure location and under my priavcy act.
  3. Saul Goode77 Win User

What is the best way to report gamertags of mine being hacked or taken over by another user on this site

[quote user="Mellerker39"]

Why not help with email but not phone support it's more secure location and under my priavcy act.

[/quote]

I don't think you understand what "privacy act" actually means...
  4. StoneSuicide Win User

email compromised

Microsoft has suspended my account. I know that my email has been compromised because of the hacker changed my security settings and i cannot do anything, when i go cover my account it says that my account/email dosent exist and i cannot recover it because
    the hacker changed my email security settings
  5. MegaTron KT Win User

Set output to dvi by mistake

I cannot access my settings. Getting an error code when I go to open settings. Mircorosft said do a low res start up and it didnt work so now im stuck in low res becuase I cant open my settings! Can I get back to hi res without going to settings?
  6. Scrtch Win User

cannot access my settings!

Hey MegaTron,

Here are some steps to try for this issue. It could be related to a system update according to the error code.

These are network errors. To resolve, you should troubleshoot your network connection. The table half way down shows the various error codes. Are you experiencing any other issues? Is the console connected online?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...stem-updates#722341e866e84699a227be0372d88c88
Thema:

I cannot go into my priavcy settings

1. I cannot go into my priavcy settings - Similar Threads - cannot priavcy settings

2. Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account cannot add friends even though Family Settings are set to allow friends adds.: In the settings for the child account following these steps through the menus.. settings-account-family settings-manage family members-child account profile-privacy and online safety-view details...
  3. Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar multiplayer com meu amigo pela gamepass[I cannot play multiplayer with my...: Meu amigo possui a assinatura da xbox gamepass e tem acesso a todos os jogos que eu tenho, porem minha versão é a ultimate enquanto a dele é a somente de pc, ele não consegue jogar comigo nem...
  4. I cannot use the Hoonigan pack in forza horizon 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot use the Hoonigan pack in forza horizon 3.: I just bought the hoonigan expansion pack for forza horizon 3. My xbox one said that it was infact installed but the cars in the pack are not showing up ingame. I’ve tried everything from...
  5. Cannot start Xbox after any system update

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot start Xbox after any system update: How do you fix the error E101 00000504 80070570 Ive had this xbox one x for maybe a year now and it seems like every time there is a system update it breaks. I just keep getting this error....
  6. Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?: There are several youtube tutorials online showing how you can have the Xbox display your Nintendo Switch using OneGuide, then stream that to your PC for a simple way to record Nintendo Switch...
  7. the main Xbox settings cannot be changed until the service is connected

in XboX Insiders
    the main Xbox settings cannot be changed until the service is connected: I can't put any profile as the main one, when I try to show the following: the settings of the main Xbox cannot be changed until the service is connected, and where I would press to set the xbox...
  8. I cannot turn my volume up or down

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot turn my volume up or down: I tried with using my Alexa on my TV it says it's turning up the volume but it doesn't. I also tried with my elite series 2 controller but that won't work either i have set up my TV provider and...
  9. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 23024548-d580-4d46-8d6b-2969bc2fc70a
  10. I cannot change my xbox pass region.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot change my xbox pass region.: Hello, I have a problem with my game pass region I cannot change the region, I live in Belgium and the software tells me that it is not in America I have had this problem for several months, I...