I cannot install ark

Discus and support I cannot install ark in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, when I try to play ark it would always kick me to the home screen , I restarted my xbox and turned off my internet but nothing worked and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabianYbarra, May 6, 2021.

1. FabianYbarra
    FabianYbarra Guest

I cannot install ark

Hello there, when I try to play ark it would always kick me to the home screen , I restarted my xbox and turned off my internet but nothing worked and after all of that I went too Uninstall ark and reinstall it but when I try to install it; it would say "installation stopped" any tips on what too do? It works for evey other game for gamepass

:)

FabianYbarra, May 6, 2021
  2. Urmumlol
    Urmumlol New Member
    i have the same problem, anyone got a fix yet?

Urmumlol, May 6, 2021
  3. FabianYbarra Win User

I cannot install ark

I did but it didn't work any other tips? (I have the original Xbox)

Update: still does not work
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

I cannot install ark

5. FabianYbarra Win User

I cant install a game I bought

same I try to install ark but it says installation stopped
  6. Excessivly Win User

Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

No I still can not install ark
  7. Clementmihajlovic Win User

Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

Bonjour je n'arrivais pas lancer ark alors je l'ai desinstaller puis réinstaller mais a la fin de l'installation ma Xbox me demandait de faire une mise jour de ark mais qu'elle était actuellement indisponible
Thema:

I cannot install ark

1. I cannot install ark - Similar Threads - cannot install ark

2. Cannot install Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Sea Of Thieves: Whenever I attempt to install Sea of Thieves, I get the error code 0x80073CF9 and I have been trying for 3 days to fix the issue I have done the following: - Deleted the regit files - Ran...
  3. My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...

in XboX Insiders
    My download always instantly pauses+ the game tried to install twice and I cannot get rid...: So I was attempting to install the Master Chief Collection via Gamepass for PC, and instantly after the download finished and the installation finished Gamepass instantly added a duplicate...
  4. Cannot find the installed game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot find the installed game.: i have installed Doom eternal recently from xbox game pass on PC.i have played for few minutes and then i closed it .after restart it was not there in the xbox game pass app .it asks me to install...
  5. Cannot install a game after uninstalling.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install a game after uninstalling.: I downloaded Fallout 76 on gamepass PC. It would not launch so I tried uninstalling it. It had been installed on my B:\ drive. I used Apps and Features to uninstall. Now I am trying to...
  6. Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...

in XBoX on Windows
    Code: 0x8007139F gaming services update error & cannot select which drive to install games...: HAS ANYONE GOT ANSWERS please help **** app is not working :C 1e33ba4d-402d-4947-84ab-cd5712eec7c4
  7. Cannot install latest Game Services update

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install latest Game Services update: Cannot install Gaming Services update and is preventing me from opening MSFS2020. comes up with an 0x error code. Anyone know how I can resolve this ? 4baddb10-1234-48cd-b804-049d866d6662
  8. Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot select a drive to install games on, "Unknown Available" on game pass: I came across this problem where I cannot select any drive to install Fallout 76 on. I want to install it on my E: Drive which has over 600 gigs of storage, so no issue there. I also had just...
  9. Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install Ark Survival Evolved: Ark was having launch problems so i tried to reinstall it, now whenever i try to download even the base game it immediately tells me Installation stopped b83299f6-7161-4b0e-b909-ecf1e0fa3e0a
  10. The game Ark cannot be removed, installed, or re-installed

in XBoX on Windows
    The game Ark cannot be removed, installed, or re-installed: Hello, A few weeks back, my boot drive for Windows 10 corrupted and I had to replace it and re-install Windows 10 on a new SSD. My setup is as follows: Windows 10 C: drive (boot drive) 9Tb...