I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b

Discus and support I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition. I can install other Xbox Game Pass games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps. So the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XNope, Apr 4, 2020.

1. XNope
    XNope Guest

I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b

I cannot install Ori and the Blind ForestI cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b :Definitive Edition.

I can install other Xbox Game Pass games like Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

So the Xbox Game Pass is working but this one singular game WILL NOT INSTALL.

My error message isnt the same as any online and I cannot figure out why. I have reset the windows store, I have updated everything.

Please help.

Error Code : 0x803f800b

:)

XNope, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Julian_ Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

3. Paul Bab Win User

Deleting a soul link?

Hi,

We need to answer the following questions to properly isolate your concern:

For in-game concern about Ori and the Blind Forest, you may post your query
    here

Keep us updated.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive edition upgrade

Hey Jlane!

We found some useful information regarding
    the definitive edition of Ori and the Blind Forest
    . If you don’t see Ori and the Blind Forest installed or available to install, you don’t own it. Someone else using your console and a different account may have purchased it or redeemed the code to
    download it digitally. Check to see if that account is able to purchase the Definitive Edition at the discounted price. Make sure the correct account is signed in and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other inquiry!!
  5. ArMeyk Win User

Ori and the blind forest: definitive editio is free?

I tried but in the store I do not find the update

But you do own the base game (should be this one: https://www.microsoft.com/p/ori-and-the-blind-forest-de/c0mcc9r22kbj )? If so, try to see if you can upgrade via the
    store page of the Definitive Edition instead: https://www.microsoft.com/p/ori-and-the-blind-forest-definitive-edition/bw85kqb8q31m?activetab=pivot...
    I'm looking for the owner if I'm not mistaken, I downloaded it via code, but on the page I get a discount for gold members, could that be? anyway if I buy it from me as a new game or overwrite the old one?
  6. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Ori and the Blindforest upgrade

Thema:

1. I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b - Similar Threads - cannot install Ori

2. Xbox PC Beta- Cannot install games- Install location folder blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Beta- Cannot install games- Install location folder blank: Under settings, general, where you can select the default install location for games, it is blank. If I try to install a game, when it asks where to install it, that is also blank. I cannot...
  3. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 23024548-d580-4d46-8d6b-2969bc2fc70a
  4. Cannot install TABS on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install TABS on my PC: Hi i bought Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) specifically for the PC. The order is paid for. However, when i click to install to my devices, only the xbox is showing. I can find no way of...
  5. Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.: get code: 0x80070005 error and no other info. from searching i've seen this has something to do with admin privileges or something. I've tried a few fixes seen such as turning off an auto sign in...
  6. Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and MCC - Just disappeared on my PC and cannot be installed: Yesterday, both games where functioning today they are not. There cannot be found as installed apps. However, the MS store is trying to install them but nothing happens. It does not event show and...
  7. Cannot install game to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install game to Xbox one: I purchased Halo Master Chief Collection last weekend at Target. I got home, entered the redmeption code and expected the game to download. Nothing happened. I search my games and it is not there,...
  8. Cannot install games by Xbox Game Studios on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games by Xbox Game Studios on Windows 10: I have a similar problem to a lot of people, i.e., I cannot install some of the games available through the xbox gaming pass for pc. However, for me the issue is limited to games by Xbox Game...
  9. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...
  10. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...