I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

Discus and support I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it. 4226fdfb-47e2-438c-8246-3887d9834b19 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewMcCarthy5, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one... [​IMG]
    it says buy game even though I should just be able to download it.

:)

MatthewMcCarthy5, Feb 23, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. AnthonyGodin1 Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Just To be clear,

I can download sea of thieves on my pc even if it's says that I bought or for Xbox one?
  3. Japie3krekel Win User

cant install certain games

i cant uninstall any games as there are no games installed. and my windows is fully updated.

edit: yesterday evening i succesfully installed sea of thieves but deleted it because othergames wouldnt install and now sea of thieves wont install either there are still some games in the recently installed tab in the start menu
  4. Smecta430 Win User

Impossible de communiquer en vocale avec mes amis Xbox One , Application Compagnon de la compagnie Xbox [Can't communicate in voice with my Xbox One friends, Xbox Companion App]

Bonjour,

Non je joue sur pc avec des jeux crossplateform telle que Sea Of thieve, mes amis eux sont sur Xbox One

[Translation-Hello

No I play on pc with crossplateform games such as Sea Of thieve, my friends them are on Xbox One]
  5. Krisander 1998 Win User

BlackDog Code -Sea Of Thieves

I advice that you go to My Games & Apps and press the Select button over Sea of Thieves to administer the game and check if the Add-On is there ether already installed or under ¨Ready to Install¨ if not then the Developers of Sea of Thieves have said that
    they know this issue and those who haven't gotten their Pre Order bonuses automatically when installing the game digitally they will send the add-ons to you in a Xbox Message.
  6. LeonardoSouza16 Win User

Xbox Beta Pc não funciona![Xbox Beta Pc does not work!]

I am not trying to install Sea of ​​Thieves, I am trying to install xbox pc beta launcher, but I did not leave this screen
Thema:

I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one...

1. I cannot install sea of thieves on my pc even though i have bought the game on my xbox one... - Similar Threads - cannot install sea

2. Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Install Forza 4 or Halo Wars on Child Account (MS Family): Hey, I have just set my son up with a new laptop. I have purchased the following games on the MS Store: Halo MCC Halo Wars Definitive Forza 4 Ultimate Halo Spartan Assault Halo Spartan...
  3. Cannot install purchased DLC content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install purchased DLC content.: Hi. On a game theHunter Call of the Wild, I bought the DLC saseka safari lodge but the content won't install. The purchase has come through on my purchase history and I've tried reinstalling the...
  4. Cannot install games on C drive says it is not formated to NTFS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install games on C drive says it is not formated to NTFS.: I'm trying to download fallout 76 on my c drive because on my d drive I don't have any of the folders that say 86 programs or 64 the game just downloads directly to the folder but even though its...
  5. Why cannot not install any game or Gamepass or the MS Store on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cannot not install any game or Gamepass or the MS Store on PC?: It seems to happen every few months, but something just breaks my gamepass. I noticed that the app wasn't opening so now I cannot see anything or go to the Ms store and download any games....
  6. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 659b33b5-7080-4b17-b978-fca5b90bf330
  7. i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot install sea of thieves becuse it says that i need xbox pass but i have purcased it: do i need to buy the Xbox pass if i already own the game 23024548-d580-4d46-8d6b-2969bc2fc70a
  8. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC: Hi all, I own a copy of Sea of Thieves on my Microsoft Account. When I go to the Sea of Thieves page on the Microsoft Store Windows App to install the game, it tells me that I need to purchase a...
  9. Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC after uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install Sea of Thieves on PC after uninstalling: My PC did a windows update and after that my Sea of Thieves will not launch. It gets to the grey screen and then crashes. I followed all steps that Rare had posted for troubleshooting and that did...
  10. Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: 0x80070005 | Cannot install the latest update for Sea of Thieves: I cannot update the game in the windows 10 store on my PC Tried restarting, etc. Any fixes? Error Code: 0x80070005 2a43920a-71b2-4871-94f1-6fc5eb47e757