I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II

Discus and support I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I hope this message finds you well. I was trying to play I game that I recently bought, the Ages of Empires III, and unfortunately I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AMonteirinho12, Apr 5, 2020.

1. I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II

Hello everyone.
    I hope this message finds you well.

I was trying to play I game that I recently bought, the Ages of Empires III, and unfortunately I am not being able to join any online match to play.
    I can join clans, I can login to the ESO network, I can see the rooms/matches, but it just fails to join the rooms and even fails to people joining my room.

This is really something wrong because the error verifies every time regardless of reinstall, verifications of game file's integrity, computers (I have changed to see if it persisted) or even router (I have swapped home).

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you for your time.

Best regards, António Monteirinho Fernandes

:)

AMonteirinho12, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Mafivee Win User

help finding a game

Age of Empires II is an outstanding game.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Ten out of ten!

Halo 3, Age of Empires II and Dark Souls.
  4. MrHerko Win User

Xbox (Beta) Slow download speeds

Well doing more testing i tried updating Age of empire II from the Xbox (Beta) and i was downloading at 50mb/s. I do have a windows firewall but if I'm able to update Age of empire II at 50 mb/s that should affect downloading Ori.
  5. HassanB Win User

Age of Empires online help

Hi,

Since Age of Empires Online uses your Xbox LIVE Gamertag you cannot be signed into multiple places at once. If you want to play Age of Empires Online on your PC you will automatically be signed out on the Xbox 360.

Your gamertag cannot be actively used in multiple places at once in regards to playing games.
  6. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Thema:

I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II

1. I cannot join any online match at Age of Empires II - Similar Threads - cannot join online

2. Cannot join or invite people to a party

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join or invite people to a party: My xbox was working perfectly fine yesterday but when i loaded up today it seemed to be different, they layout changed and when i invite people to a party or try to join a party my screen fades to...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons XBGP Multiplayer Cannot Join / Friends Cannot Join Me: Troubleshooted this for a few hours and this is what I've learned so far. Teredo was not enabled/working on my computer. NAT type is now "Moderate" and Server Connectivity is now "Connected". As...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - I can join friend’s world, but he cannot join mine: Since we played on java previously, me and my friend both decided to get Minecraft Bedrock so that we could join each other’s worlds. We do not have Realms. I can join any world he makes, but if i...
  5. Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot change Xbox One/Windows 10 online safety settings to create and join clubs: I want to play minecraft realms on Xbox, but get an error message saying I have to change my settings. I've found other people with the same issue. The solution recommended it to change the...
  6. Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  7. Cannot join online features. Using PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join online features. Using PC: Hi. I play FH3 on PC and when I try to join online content I receive "UNABLE TO JOIN SESSION. FAILED TO RESOLVE SERVER ADDRESS. CHECK YOUR DNS SETTINGS". So in the Xbox app I go to "Settings -...
  8. I CANNOT JOIN ONLINE ADVENTURES AND CO OP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT JOIN ONLINE ADVENTURES AND CO OP: I can find onilne adventures and even join co op group but when i press X to join it starts joining and then stops. any tips? b1ae6861-a39b-41b6-8775-61fb4af1fbe0
  9. Child Online Game setting in Privacy and Security - Child cannot join Online Minecraft World.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Online Game setting in Privacy and Security - Child cannot join Online Minecraft World.: Hi I purchased Minecraft yesterday for my XBOX One. I also created an on-line world for my boys to play in. They are 7 and 8 and are setup as family members with teen settings. They however...
  10. Error Message when trying to join Multiplayer on Far Cry 3: Cannot use this online feature as ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Message when trying to join Multiplayer on Far Cry 3: Cannot use this online feature as ...: I am a newbie, so apologies if I have missed something glaringly simple!! I have been playing Far Cry 3 (on Xbox 360) for ages and fancy joining an online game. I joined xbox live and no problem...