I cannot join partys on xbox or my the app and keep getting 0x8923103D

Discus and support I cannot join partys on xbox or my the app and keep getting 0x8923103D in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I go to join a party I get kicked and a message with 0x8923103D pops up. Any solutions would be gratefully submitted by /u/NippyKid69... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NippyKid69, Jul 18, 2020.

1. I cannot join partys on xbox or my the app and keep getting 0x8923103D

Every time I go to join a party I get kicked and a message with 0x8923103D pops up. Any solutions would be gratefully

submitted by /u/NippyKid69
    [link] [comments]

/u/NippyKid69, Jul 18, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Voyth Win User

Xbox Console Companion - Cross-Platform Party Chat Issues

Hi Toby,

I have exactly the same issue, but I'm on xbox one.

Whenever a PC-friend joins the party via the xbox app it cuts out all my audio.

I can't hear anyone (mic indicator still blinks when I talk) I hear nothing, no one hears me..

After a short while I get the error 0x8923103d.

This gets triggerd 2-3 seconds after someone joins via the xbox app.

I'm the only one of my friends who encounters this problem.

All my privacy settings & (NAT) are open (static IP).

I used port forwarding to try and fix it, heck I even tested it by connecting straight to the modem.

Problem keeps occuring. (No problem communicating while in "gamechat").

Anyone knows a fix?

Regards,

Marc
  3. CommandBuffalo0 Win User

Im still having party issues, Help!

Having the exact same problem! I cannot start a party, I cannot join a party and I cannot view parties. I cannot view my social feed, change my status to appear online or access key Xbox live settings. I keep receiving the [0x800C0008] error code when I
    try to start parties and "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." when trying to access Xbox live settings.
  4. karlingrme Win User

Error code: 0x89231806 Blocking Party chat

I am not on any app i am on my consol and i keep trying to join games or parties wkth my friends but i can't jojn them and they can't join me. The only code i get is 0x89231806. Saying i am blocking my party chat. Please help.
  5. Itz StarWa Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

I cannot join a party, games are real laggy and keep crashing. Hardwired at 463 mbps... Xbox get your [mod removed] together.
    I cant connect to xbox live.
  6. CommandBuffalo0 Win User

Anyone else having party issues 'Error code 0x800C0008'

I have been having the exact same issue for the last day and a half. I cannot start a party, I cannot join a party and I cannot view parties. I cannot view my social feed, change my status to appear online or access key Xbox live settings. I keep receiving
    the [0x800C0008] error code when I try to start parties and "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." when trying to access Xbox live settings. Please help! :'(
Thema:

I cannot join partys on xbox or my the app and keep getting 0x8923103D

1. I cannot join partys on xbox or my the app and keep getting 0x8923103D - Similar Threads - cannot join partys

2. Cannot join or invite people to a party

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot join or invite people to a party: My xbox was working perfectly fine yesterday but when i loaded up today it seemed to be different, they layout changed and when i invite people to a party or try to join a party my screen fades to...
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  4. I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cannot join parties on Xbox App on mobile phones due to this unsolvable error message.: So it is still happening again. I still cannot join any parties on phone. Right now, that is the only way I can communicate with Xbox Parties and it's tiring for me to see this message every...
  5. cannot join xbox live parties on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot join xbox live parties on xbox one: our internet went out for 2 day .since it has come on I can not join xbox live parties .its my network settings are blocking it.i have rang internet provider they saying its xbox.i think we need...
  6. Cannot join any parties on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join any parties on my xbox one: Help! I cannot join any parties on my xbox one. The join a party button is just gray. Every once in a while it will work. Ive started having this issue about a week ago. My NAT is stuck on Strict....
  7. Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot join parties & connect to others online for several games.: I have been unable to play online on several Games including Dark Souls 3 and Battleborne despite having Gold. Parties aren't working either. I have heard that it has something to do with my...
  8. Cannot Join or Create party or Invite and Join Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Join or Create party or Invite and Join Friends: Error Code 0x800C0008. When trying to start a party. Option to invite or join friends to party is disabled (greyed out). Joining onto a party or game invite does nothing. Friends appear able to...
  9. Cannot join parties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join parties: hi , I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm a mum trying to sort a problem out with my sons Xbox one, he cannot seem to join any of his friends parties or hear any of them , it's driving me crazy ,...
  10. Cannot friend people or join party's on xbox windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot friend people or join party's on xbox windows 10 app: I cannot join or friend people on Xbox app windows 10. I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 wanting to play it with my friends but when i go to join their party or friend them it says: "Your privacy...