I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

Discus and support I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L.JF, Aug 3, 2020.

1. L.JF
    L.JF Guest

I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the microsoft website and followed every step down to restarting the
    OS, ive tried everything, so i reach out to a support team and they told me its an issue with licencing and that it would be passed onto the internal team and said it would be fixed by now so i uninstalled the game thinking now since they fixed it i reinstall
    and it will be fixed but now i cannot find the game in my play history, download queue or even in the store :/ ive been unable to contact the support team again so this is my last attemp to get assistance if anyone has had this happen before please inform
    me on how it was fixed, thank you for your time

:)

L.JF, Aug 3, 2020
  2. ShaunPerry Win User

How do you predownload pre order games

It can be a few weeks before launch. (If the game is ready)

I downloaded gears 2 weeks ago.
  3. NauseantSaucer4 Win User

order cancelled

The order was processed, I played the game, but after two weeks I cannot enter it. I suspect that if she had not gone through the purchase, I would not have been able to play at all.
  4. (The first smurf ) Win User

Game stopped tracking time played

I thought it would catch up after a few days too ... but in dead by daylights case , i have alredy been playing since launch and accumulated 2645 hours in game and i have been looking everyday after playing for hours and hours but its not changing its
    been 2 Weeks ....
  5. elquietone Win User

happy wars

Its up now if you try to download it, at least in Canada it is.. My beta has been corrupt for a few weeks now, I guess they didnt want people still playing it while getting ready for the real launch :(
  6. Pagey CCJ Win User

Xboxone preorder

I have been to a few midnight launches in the past but I find that as soon as you get home you have a few games and then your to tired. I will be getting up and making my way to GAME for 11ish when the queue has died down and then go home to play
Thema:

1. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks. - Similar Threads - cannot launch find

2. Cannot Launch MSFS

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Launch MSFS: Since a mandatory update last week I cannot get Microsoft Flight Simulator to launch, the shortcuts only take me to the Microsoft Store. It worked fine before. I have the MSFS Premium Deluxe...
  3. I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot even launch Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: This is the error code I get every time I try to launch the game: Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again....
  4. Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 76 Game Pass for PC - cannot launch: At first it said I did not have permission to access multiplayer games. Checked my settings and they were set ok. Relaunched the Game, now it will not allow me to create a Bethesda Account (why...
  5. cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot get my solitaire spider game to launch on my windows pc: When I try to launch solitaire from my start menu it hangs up and will not start a game. I have played well over 48,000 games and now have this issue just since the new ads system was apparently...
  6. Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Youngblood from Xbox PC App not Launching - need vulkan-1.dll file but cannot edit due to...: Hi there. So this Xbox PC app has been a complete headache so far lol. Connection issues, unblocking ports, friends going on/offline when they aren't, hanging updates and having to do game...
  7. Cannot launch Titanfall II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Titanfall II: I was playing Titanfall II last night, closed the game and did a normal shutdown of ,my Xbox One. I logged in about an hour later and tried to launch Titanfall II. The disc was still in the tray...
  8. cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot launch the disc game "Fallout 4" on Xbox One: I have (OWN) a disc for an Xbox One game "Fallout 4" and I was able to play it for some time. However, now, when I try to launch and play it, I see an error message with an error code: "To play...
  9. Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Xbox 360 Indie Games: I have recently gone back on my xbox 360 to play some indie games i used to play back in the day for nostalgia reasons, and every time i go to launch an indie game, it comes up with an error code...
  10. The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds cannot launch (what worked for me) and saved games are not working: Hi there, I just wanted to share, that I tried all possible things to get The Outer Worlds running and thing, that worked for me, was to install media pack from May 2019. Second thing - saved...