I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it just says "Loading - Please wait" after I press enter. In the event viewer I get this: Faulting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SHK_497, Dec 10, 2021.

1. SHK_497
    SHK_497 Guest

Hey!

When I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it just says "Loading - Please wait" after I press enter.

In the event viewer I get this:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61a54e74

Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x61a54e74

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000004d3e7cf

Faulting process id: 0x8a74

Faulting application start time: 0x01d7ed3b37da6173

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.414.967.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.414.967.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe

Report Id: b79fc7e8-1aad-4265-8962-732dd5696823

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.414.967.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: Forzahorizon5

I have uninstalled, and installed the game multiple times, both on my SSD and HDD. I've tried restarting/reintalling Game services, and many other methods.

What can I do?

:)

SHK_497, Dec 10, 2021
  2. SHK_497 Win User

I see.

I am now following up with the hardware manufacturer for your device to ensure that you have the latest firmware installed:

Intel i9-10900

RTX 2070 Super

32GB RAM

Windows 11 Home, 21H2 OS build 22000.348 (I've checked for all updates, including optional)

Experience pack Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.348.0
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid that is a known issue with the game. Please find the recommended troubleshooting steps here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. SHK_497 Win User

Thanks!

I miss playing the game already, ahaha!

Anyways, I appreciate your help, Jesse!
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon

will never happen, they cant even keep the latest ones up and running, take forza horizon 2, delisted from the store and cannot be purchased anymore, same with Forza 5, it will be more soon probably.
  6. Will Martin123 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Not Launching

Thank you.

Be back in a few days when its finished.
Thema:

1. I cannot launch Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - cannot launch Forza

2. Halo Infinite Cannot Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite Cannot Launch: I am trying to play Halo Infinite on my PC. I played the free multiplayer beta on Steam before the full game was released. Yesterday after the full release I uninstalled the game from Steam and...
  3. Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch/download Halo Infinite: can't even launch the game, and the millions of things i've tried dont work... (keep in mind i played it on launch day) I've tried to open the game since yesterday, when I played it, and it kept...
  4. Cannot launch or install games on xbox app for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch or install games on xbox app for xbox game pass: I don't know why this happened all of a sudden but for some reason, I can no longer launch the games I already have installed. Every time I try to launch a game it just redirects me to the Gaming...
  5. I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.: I purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC many months ago through the microsoft store and have been playing just fine, since yesterday's update. I was going to play with a friend but their game had...
  6. I cannot launch Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch Sea of Thieves: I have Game Pass for PC and Sea of Thieves will not launch. It used to work perfectly fine. Now nothing. When I try to play it I get a message saying the app cannot open. It then asks me to visit...
  7. Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5: When trying to launch the games (Halo Master Chief Collection and Gears 5) from the Xbox App, I get a popup showing 'Unexpected error. (0xC0030004). All resources and solutions that I have tried...
  8. Cannot launch game pass/EA play games on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch game pass/EA play games on xbox: Hi everyone. Since today I cannot launch any games on my Series S with game pass (flight simulator) or EA play (F1 2020, Battlefield 4). It says I need to login or renew my subscription (error...
  9. impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de lancer Forza 4 après MAJ Fortune Island sur PC [Cannot launch Forza 4 after...: Bonjour, cela fait 3 jours que windows a fait la MAJ Fortune Island, depuis impossible de lancer le jeu. Le jeu ce lance et s’arrête au bout de 2 sec. J'ai tout essayer, les mises jour, réparer...
  10. Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer Forza Horizon 3 il se ferme 10sec après.. [Translation - Cannot launch ...: Bonjour, 5J maintenant que j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 3 sur Microsoft Store, une fois installé, je le lance impossible, il se lancer avec l'image et 10seconde après il se ferme .....